Chapter 39

Once the meet and greet was over, they had a meeting with Mr. Su before they went back to the reception room where they left Ami.

"Do we have fans waiting back at the apartment?" Jimin was concerned about getting her back safely.

Mr. Su replied, "Yes they are waiting for you to return. I don't think it's wise for her to go back to the apartment until they all leave.  We can't guarantee she won't be spotted tonight."

"Suggestions?' Jin looked at Su and around at the guys. 

"Why don't you all go back tonight, that will appease the fans and they will disperse faster. We can take her to a hotel for a night or two if we need to. That way we can make sure it's clear before she returns." Mr. Su suggested.

Namjoon was thinking, "What if we go in through the parking garage underneath the apartment? Could we have security stand at the gates while they open and close to make sure no one sneaks in, then we can enter without being seen? We usually don't do that, but it's an option. We could park right up next to the door to the elevator, you can't be seen from the gates from there."

"Do we want to take that chance, Joon?" Jungkook asked softly.

"I just don't want to leave her alone for a night or two." Namjoon was exasperated at the thought of not having her with him tonight, especially after the girl. "Nobody does." Jimin shook his head.

"Can we all get to the vans here at the stadium without being noticed? We might not be able to get her out of the stadium." Yoongi looked over at Su, the boys hadn't considered that problem. 

"How did she get here?" Mr. Su asked curiously.

"I had a driver for her," Namjoon said. "He should still be waiting for her."

"We have security in plain clothes, we can have them go with her acting as if they are all just leaving the venue together. Let's get you guys home and then we can assess the time frame to get her home. If we need to put her up in a hotel for one night, we can do that. Security will stay with her the entire time. As soon as it's clear we will bring her home."

"It's the best option," Hobi said to the group and they all shook their heads in agreement, but they still didn't like it. They just wanted her back home.

"Ok, let's go tell her," Namjoon said with a sigh, and they all went to tell her the plan.

It took until 4:30 in the morning for Mr. Su to give the all-clear for her to return home. They took her directly into the underground garage and up the elevator. Security stood around her at all times, just in case someone was watching, but no one was. When the elevator opened Namjoon was standing there waiting for her. He picked her up and carried her to his room, closing the door behind him.

Ami woke up around 10. She could hear the guys talking in the living room as she stretched. She always slept so well in his bed. She liked being around them all, it was such a safe feeling.

She pulled a T-shirt and shorts out of his closet and slipped them on. She pulled her hair into a high messy bun and made her way out to join them all.

"Morning," she said as she came into the kitchen. Namjoon looked up at her with a smile, "morning, did you sleep well?" he asked. God, she looked good in his t-shirt, he thought to himself. He pulled out the chair next to him so she could sit down. "Mmmm" she replied as she joined him at the table.

Jimin came over to join them, "How are you feeling? It was sort of a wild ending to the show last night. Is your head OK?" He could see a faint red mark from the night before.

"Oh, no, I'm fine really." She smiled, she mindlessly touched her forehead, she could feel a little bump but her headache was gone.

Jin came and sat down with her, "Are there any other languages you secretly know? I feel you are kind of like a mafia queen or something, the way you calmly handle intense situations and all. I didn't know if I should be scared or impressed."

Ami just laughed and said to him in English, "Scared, you should be scared, Jin." This made him stop and just stare at her. Everyone just started laughing.

"We have meetings starting at 1:00 to go over how everything went yesterday," Namjoon told the guys. "We probably won't be home until late though." he looked at Ami.

"Sounds like I'll have some time to myself to work on some stuff then." She smiled at him as she stole a drink of his coffee.

"Anything exciting?" Jungkook rested his head down on the table, looking over at her.  He was happy she was back with them and not stuck in a hotel.

"Mmmm, I'm working on some new music." She said looking around the table.

"Good!" Yoongi said with a smile. "Let me know if I can help at all." He said as he got up from the table. "I'll let you know when I'm ready,"  Ami smiled as she drank the rest of Namjoon's coffee and enjoyed listening to the guys talk around the table about the concert, their plans, and whatever else they brought up.

It was mid-afternoon when she got a call from London.

"Hello?" Ami answered. "AMI! This is your Auntie and Uncle! How are you, my dear? We haven't spoken for such a long time!"

"Oh, Auntie! I have missed hearing from you! How are you both doing?" Ami was genuinely happy to hear from them. Even though they didn't have children of their own, they were kind enough to take her in when she lost her parents, and she recognized later on that it was probably a hard adjustment for them.

They spent almost an hour catching up with each other. Sharing with them what she was working on but didn't go into any deep details. It was true, she was making money from her music, so it wasn't a lie. She also told them she had made friends and was really happy with how things were going for her.

Towards the end of the conversation, her Aunt asked her if she would plan a trip back for a visit. "Let me look at my schedule, I will plan a trip back to visit you both. It would be nice to see a couple of friends as well." She told her. "Perfect, talk to you soon then dear."

London. It seemed like she just left yesterday, but so much had changed in the past year or so. She set her phone down and went back to working on her music.