Chapter 81

Mr. Su was meeting with the boys going over promotional plans for the next day when his phone rang, he looked down at it and he went silent. He just stared at the number coming through. "Mr. Su?" Jin asked.

He grabbed his phone and yelled, "AMI?!" All he heard was her say 'stop!' and then nothing. He hung up and instantly called her team. When they answered he yelled at them, "WHERE IS SHE? GO FIND HER, NOW!" All the boys were now panicked. "What the hell is going on?!" Namjoon asked.

"I don't know, give me a second." Mr. Su was frantically pulling up his computer and trying to pull 3 pages open at once. "Come on, come on...There! Ok..." he was pounding on the keyboard.

"Su. What is going on?" Hobi asked as calmly as he could. He glanced up and saw all of them staring at him. "She called for a 'TAXI'. They are looking for her. I'm trying to ping her phone."

Namjoon just sat down feeling sick to his stomach. "She's in Busan. They were going out to dinner tonight."

Yoongi looked at him and felt the same way, "Come on, let's go find her. Call us when you know more." Su looked up at him, "Pak, go with them." "I'm coming too," Junkgook said as he chased them out of the room. Yoongi, Namjoon, Jungkook and Pak all ran to the car and took off.

Su kept trying to find a signal on her phone, but couldn't get anything.

Ami was trying to break free from his grip. "You have a lot of fight in you." He smiled at her. Ami stopped struggling and just stared at him. He started to drag her down the alley and she started struggling again, she needed to slow him down. "Stop! It will be easier if you calm down." He sort of laughed at her. She was starting to panic. It was taking too long for them to find her.

Her team was frantically looking for her. She wasn't in the restaurant and they ran outside looking up and down the waterfront. She could be anywhere. They were calling her phone, but it just kept going to voicemail. Kija had taken her phone and shoved it in his pocket and turned it off.

After a while, he eventually threw her down to the ground as she landed on her hands and knees. "You are such an asshole," she said through her teeth at him.

"Oh come on now, this wouldn't have to be this way if you played along." he smiled at her.

"God, you are gross," she said as she carefully got up. Her knees were bleeding and her hands were scuffed. "Is this how you treat girls that don't want you? That's amazing. You are going to be an amazing doctor." She said to him, "You must make your parents so proud." She smirked at him.

"Don't you know when to stop?" he glared at her. "What's your deal?"

"My deal? Oh, I don't know, can't imagine what my deal could be. Give me my phone, I'm going home." she held out her hand.

"Seriously?" He just laughed at her.

"Listen. You can give me my phone, and I'll go home... or I will kick your ass and drag you to the police, where you will lose all the hard work you have done up until now. Your call." she said to him, with fire in her eyes.

He just looked at her.

"Think about it." She said to him, "You can walk now, just give me my phone, and we can go."

"Who's going to believe you?" He smirked at him.

"That's the line you want to go with? I am guessing there is a long line of women who may have something to say about you." He flashed a look at her. "You better shut your mouth." He hissed at her.