Chapter 57

The nominations came out for the big awards show in Seoul. Ami knew they were coming out today, but she didn't want to see who was nominated. She was scared if she was, and the decisions she would have to make moving forward but after Yoongi talked to her last week, she wouldn't admit it, but she kind of was hoping she got nominated for at least something. She decided no matter what happened it would be OK, and she would just continue and make the music she wanted. She decided to head over to the guy's apartment after they got home and they would all check together.

"Hey! Have you checked yet?" Jin called out when she walked in the door.

"No, have you?" Ami replied nervously.

"Nope, we just got home. Let me call the guys and we can all check together." He smiled a big smile and then hollered through the apartment. "Ami is here!!"

They all came running, looking like kids on Christmas morning. "Are you ready to look?" Jimin was smiling ear to ear. He could tell Ami was super nervous, "Hey, why are you worried?" hugging her.

"I wouldn't be if Yoongi hadn't made me all believe in myself and crap." She laughed.

Namjoon wrapped his arms around her and said, "Let's just see. If there is nothing, then they are insane." He leaned over and kissed her over and over until she relented.

"Ok! Ok! Let's get it over with!" She laughed.

Yoongi pulled it up on his computer and scanned the categories.

"Well, you are not nominated for Best Rap Album." He said with a smirk.

"MIN YOONGI!" she yelled at him. Namjoon just laughed, holding her tight.

He just laughed, "OK, let me see...."

She watched his face change from smiling, to confused. "Ummm.." he said.

"What." She said a pained expression on her face.

"Joon?" he called him over.

Namjoon went over and read over his shoulder. "What???" he whispered.

Ami couldn't take it and just put her hands over her face. She didn't know what they were talking about, but it was starting to stress her out. She felt someone gently pull her hands away from her face and she opened her eyes, it was Namjoon and he was smiling at her.

"Two. You have two, baby." He said softly to her. The room was quiet, then exploded in cheers.

"What?!" She gasped as tears came to her eyes and she clasped her hands over her mouth.

The guys were running and hugging her as she just stood there in shock.

"Wait! What categories?!" Hobi yelled over everyone

Yoongi looked again and read, "Best New Artist and Best New Song. WOW!!"

He sat back in his seat and looked at her and said, "Holy Fuck.".

Ami just stood there, not being able to talk. It was blowing her mind, she couldn't think straight. The guys just continued to hug and cheer in excitement for her.

"TONIGHT WE CELEBRATE!" Jungkook declared, pulling drinks out of the fridge. Jimin started helping him pull out every bottle they had in the house

"I.. I.. don't know.." Ami was starting to realize what all this might mean, her brain started to run a mile a minute.

Hobi came over and took her hands. "Listen. Tomorrow you can think about all the things, in great detail. If you go or not, it doesn't matter to us. Tonight, we just celebrate all your hard work. OK? Nothing more." He smiled, gave her a full kiss and pulled her over to the kitchen, and poured her a drink.

Jin went over and turned on the music and turned it up and Namjoon pulled her out to the middle of the living room to dance with her. He usually likes watching her dance with the guys, but not tonight. He was going to dance with her as much as he could before they pulled her away from him.

It took a while for Ami to get out of her head and enjoy the evening. Eventually, she was relaxed enough to just let go and enjoy the night. Namjoon ran his hands over her body while she danced. He could tell she mentally just let go of all her nerves and worries for the night. Tomorrow she would start to try and figure out what she should do, but tonight she was letting it all go.

Ami was dancing with her back to Namjoon, she lifted her arms up and over his head. He had his hands rubbing up and down her sides. "How are you feeling, baby?" he asked her.

"Good," she murmured back. Namjoon just closed his eyes and continued dancing with her.

Jimin sat down next to Hobi on the couch, he was watching them dance. "You look jealous," Jimin said quietly to Hobi.  Hobi looked over at him, "And you're not? I watch how you are with her.  How everyone is with her.  She had us wrapped around her finger."  He looked back over at Ami..."What are we going to do?" he said quietly. Jimin leaned over on his shoulder, "Maybe we need to talk to Joon. What if she feels the same? She is comfortable with everyone, what if we are all feeling the same way, but too scared to say anything?" Hobi whispered, "And what if she doesn't, and saying something ruins it? I don't know."