Chapter 94

Ami came down, grabbed some food, and found a shady spot out by the pool. It had warmed up a lot outside and the dry heat felt good. She took off her sundress and adjusted her bikini before laying her lounge chair down flat so she could lay down. She just wanted to be by herself for a while but she knew they were probably wanting to talk soon, she was hoping to get her thoughts together so she could have a real conversation with them and not be so emotional. While it was an emotional topic for her, being emotional during the conversation wasn't going to help anything.

All the guys were in the house, watching her through the windows as she laid down outside and stretched out on the chair, and closed her eyes.

"Jesus, who bought her that suit?" Jin asked as he adjusted in his seat.

"Hobi found it," Jimin said, not feeling any more comfortable than the rest of them. Hobi was just smiling as he watched her, the white suit looked amazing against her skin. They all just watched her as she relaxed. "This is how vacation should have been the whole time." Namjoon let out a big sigh as he stretched back, trying to keep himself under control as well.

After a while, she rolled over onto her front. She undid her top and pulled it off and set it next to the chair as she settled back in, now just laying there in her bikini bottoms.

"Is she doing this on purpose?" Yoongi asked as he had to move to stay comfortable. "She grew up in Europe, she told me they use to go to Spain and they would sunbathe topless on the beaches." Jungkook was mindlessly running his hand around Tae's leg, not helping the situation.

Ami, on the other hand, was thinking about all her options. In the end, she knew what she didn't want to happen, so she was going to have to give in to something to make sure she kept what she wanted.

After about an hour, she sat up, tied her bikini top on, slipped back into her sundress, and wandered back inside for some water, noticing the guys all perched around the living room.

"What are you guys doing?" she asked as she took a big drink of water.

"Taking in the view." she heard Jungkook reply to her. She looked at them, then looked out the windows in front of them and noticed they all had a straight-line view of where she was resting outside. She just smiled at them.

"See anything you like?" she asked again, sipping her water.

She saw them all smirk at her, "Mmmm. I see." she said as she started to walk over to them.

"So, before that happens, do you guys want to talk?" Ami sat down on the couch and Namjoon sat next to her and took her hand in his.

"I wasn't lying when I said I do want to do things with you, all of you. I have for a long time. So, if we just decided to start living like 'normal' people and go out to the store, or whatever, how is it going to work?"

"What do you mean?" Jimin asked as he got comfortable in the oversized chair.

"Well, we are all dating and I'm not comfortable putting that news out there for the world to know, are you?" She looked over at them as they realized this was going to be more like a business meeting than the emotional crazy train that was this morning.

"No, I don't think that is anyone's business," Namjoon said, while he looked around everyone was nodding in agreement.

"OK, so are we just friends in public? Am I just dating one of you? That is something we need to work out. We don't have to decide now, I'm just putting it out there."

She took a big breath, "I am willing to let my concerns go, and just 'go with the flow', which, as you all know I'm really good at." she smirked at them, "but, as long as you all feel confident that it's the right thing, I will trust that it will be." Ami sat back and took a drink of water, they were all watching her as much as she was them.