Chapter 32

18 and Over Chapter, Enjoy!

Hobi walked back to the room and Joon was standing behind her, running his hands over her body. He walked up to her and took her hands.

"They agree, Love. How do you feel? Do you still want to go play with the boys" He was starting to get excited for what was to come, looking up at Joon, and he had a look of fire in his eyes.

"Anyone I need to be aware of?" she asked breathlessly.

"So many details..." Joon whispered in her ear.

"Tell me..." she moaned back at him.

"Joon, you better tell her, because if you don't I can't guarantee she will make it out there to play with the rest of them, and they are expecting her." He started to run his fingers up the sides of her hips. She locked eyes with him, almost taunting him to do more.

"Jin will be respectful, at least tonight. Jimin will be tender, but be careful, he can flip quickly. Tae thinks he is in control but rarely is. Yoongi is ready to fight you for control, but you will win, unless you let him, that one will be the most interesting to watch. But Jungkook, I think he wants you the most, and he may surprise you."

She pulled Hobi in for a kiss, at first it was careful, but she could feel he was trying to hold back. Pulling away she could see his eyes were dark with longing, she looked up over her shoulder and was kissed by her Joon. His lips were more forceful and she felt his tongue enter her mouth as he kissed her. She could feel Hobi run his hands over her neck as she kissed, "I can't wait to get more time with you." she heard him say, almost in a low growl.

Namjoon released her lips and looked in her eyes, "Let's go." She took each one of their hands and led the way out to the living room.

The group followed her with their eyes as she walked through the living room, wearing just a t-shirt, "hey boys." she said as she went to the kitchen. Namjoon and Hobi sat down with the guys, waiting to see what she was going to do.

They watched her open the cupboard and reached for a glass, as she reached up the t-shirt rode up, showing them she wasn't wearing any underwear. She heard a collective moan from the living room, and she smiled. She knew they could all overtake her if they wanted, so she was going to have to get her teasing in early before she gave in.

She felt someone come up behind her, "Do you need any help?" It was Jin. He pushed up behind her as he reached up and pulled down a glass and handed it to her. She leaned her head back on his chest looking up at him, "Thank you". He was already starting to get hard and she could feel him through his shorts. Ami turned around so she was facing him, and he let her hand trail across his waistband, with just a finger running around the inside along his skin and as she went over to the sink to get some water. He closed his eyes with her touch and murmured something she couldn't make out.

She wandered into the living room and sat down between Jimin and Tae on the couch. The energy in the room was palpable, she was just as excited as they were, the only difference was there was just one of her and seven of them.

"What are you guys up to?" She looked over at Jimin, running her hand up his thigh. "Baby, look at you" Jimin cooed in her ear, "We didn't know you would be up for playing with us, but we are so glad you are."

"You are?" she leaned her head back onto the couch as Tae went in to start kissing her neck.

"Oh, yes." his fingers started to trail up her arm and across her collar bone.

She could feel her body shiver with the two of them touching and kissing her, she had thought about playing with more than one of them at once, but never thought it would happen.