Chapter 76

18 and Older Chapter, Enjoy!

After dinner, everyone went off and did their own things. It had been a long day for everyone and Ami went back across the hall to work on her computer for a while. She heard a knock on the door and Hobi came in. "Hey," she said with a big sigh.

"Hey yourself, you look tired." He smiled as he joined her on the couch. He took her computer off her lap and set it on the coffee table, then pulled her feet up into her lap and started rubbing them for her. He watched her lay her head back and close her eyes.

"That feels amazing. You have magic hands." she smiled, taking a deep breath and melting into the couch.

"How do you feel after your meetings today?" he asked as he watched her.

"I guess fine. Although I died when Su walked in, it helped to have him there though. He helped keep me on track and not completely wander off topic."

"How so?" He continued to rub her feet and moved up to rub her legs.

"Mmmmm... He read the room and let me know, then I adjusted accordingly. When I was explaining to them their plan was shit, he let me know when I was going too far. As you can imagine, I probably wasn't very PC in how I spoke to them, being my elders and all." She opened her eyes and smiled at him. "I don't play by all the rules, as you know."

"Oh, I know, Love." He just laughed.

"I'm sure that gets me into trouble sometimes, I should probably watch that." he heard her say to herself.

Hobi reached over and pulled her up into his lap so she was sitting facing him. He looked into her eyes and she just sighed as she looked back at him. "Never change that about you. The fact you can talk to anyone and not shake, that's one of my favorite parts of you, understand?" She just smiled at him and leaned down onto his shoulder and he wrapped her in a hug. "OK." he heard her say.

"Wait, you said Su let you know the mood of the meeting and then you adjusted... What do you mean? How did he let you know?" Ami slid off his lap next to him and put her legs back on his lap.

"Mm... with hand signals." She leaned back into the corner of the couch.

"What, like in baseball?

Ami laughed, "Kind of. Su came up with some basic ones all security knows so they can share basic info across a room when maybe walkie-talkies won't work. You have a lot of loud fans." She smiled at him.

"Why don't we know them?" He was trying to remember if he had ever seen them being used.

"Darling, you guys are the main focus. You are 100% engaged with your fans and the performance or whatever you are there for, not watching the faces of your security to see if something is going on. There is a giant wheel of work that goes on behind-behind your scenes to make sure what you guys do goes off as smoothly as possible. It's quite impressive actually, I have a large amount of respect for him." Ami was running her hand in and out of Hobi's hands while she spoke to him.

"Can you show me some?" Hobi smiled at her and she showed him about 10 different ones.

"They are pretty inconspicuous, but they do the job if they need to use them." She shrugged at him.

They sat quietly on the couch for a while, just enjoying the company and the peace.

"I have a question for you, what happened to Jin last night?" Ami asked, not moving her head from the corner of the couch but looking at him.

"What do you mean?" Hobi smiled at her.

"He crawled into bed with me and Joon in the middle of the night and I asked him if he was OK, and he said he would be." Hobi was looking at her while she was asking him, and realized she didn't know.