"They're hurting mortals?" tanong ko.

Tinignan ako ni Miss Bliss. "They're hurting your father's men, Reign."

"In fact," aniya. "The Prince's and the Carswell's have also gathered their own men in response of this threat."

Sinulyapan namin ni Paige ang isa't isa bago muling tumuon kay Miss Bliss.

"Trev, Chase, and Kara, three of our founders, are leading the main forces that have been fighting against this organization," pagbibigay-alam niya. "But the enemies' population is increasing by day, and it's happening all over the world."

"We cannot risk more men, mortals, because we are here, demigods and other creatures alike that are capable to do more," aniya. "So, we will help."

Napatango-tango kaming mga estudyante.

"We still have yet to know the name of this organization."

"They've been fighting them for years and they still don't know their name?" tanong ni Luke, dahilan na tapunan namin siya ni Paige ng tinatamad na tingin.

Sinalubong din naman niya ang aming mga mata.

"Luke," sambit ni Paige. "Don't they teach you the basics of strategy?"

Yumuko ako upang itago ang pagpipigil ko ng ngiti.

Paige doesn't like being underestimated, especially when it comes to missions.

She's a descendant of both Athena and Poseidon, and their wisdom and pride, is not a good combination when she's offended.

"You cannot underestimate your enemies without having faced or even seen them," paalala ni Paige sa kanya. "-nor can you overestimate their power."

"But we have heard of them, haven't we?" Isang babae ang sumagot.

Inangat ko ang aking ulo at tinignan si Sophia, isa ring Alpha at anak ni Athena.

Is this a showdown I'm sensing?

"And you are already assuming?" tanong ni Paige.

Saka siya humarap sa lahat ng mga guro't estudyante na nakatuon sa kanya. "I suppose not one of you has read the last page."

Dahil sa sinabi niya, sabay naming binuksan ang panghuling pahina ng files.

"Oh," bulong ko pagkatapos makita ang list of confirmed and unconfirmed but suspected members of the organization.

Kasali sa lista ang pangalan ng mga presidente at mga kilalang makapangyarihang tao sa bawat bansa.

"This organization, is as powerful as the world leaders," ani Paige. "If it is indeed true, that majority of them are killing mythological creatures..."

Paige paused for a moment.

"Then both our realms are waging wars against each other," saad niya. "Our enemies are our people, and their victims are our creatures."

"This is chaos, Luke." Paige glared coldly at the two Alphas. "You are not underestimating chaos, are you?"

Pasimple akong humilig sa aking upuan at bahagyang itinaas ang folder para takpan ang namumuong ngiti sa aking mukha.

Paige...

"Have you tried facing against chaos, Luke?" aniya. "Total chaos? Where the realms were destined to be destroyed?"

Kinagat ko ang aking pang-ibabang labi habang nakangiti.

"No?" Paige asked. "Have you tried bringing back the world to existence, then?"