Chapter 15 - Surprise Reunion

Start from the beginning

I walked towards the band and just as I reached out to touch the girl I heard a soft growl from one of the male members. He pulled the girl back and stood in front of the girl. "No touching." He said protectively. "Nathan calm down." She said looking at me. "I don't appreciate being touched." She said while staying behind of the male who I assumed was her mate. At that moment the alpha walked into the bar and towards us.

Alpha Krieger's POV

The moment I stepped into the bar with the loud music I felt a strong energy. 'Crimson?' I thought and shook my head. I made my way towards my guards who stood in front of a small group of people. The closer I got to them the faster my heart began to beat until I felt that I couldn't stand it. I stood behind my guards and for the first time I looked towards a young girl who stood surprised.

A young boy stood before her and as she moved away from the boy I saw her and gasped. "Crimson? Baby is it you?" I asked her reaching my hand towards her forgetting for a minute that my daughter would be older than her mere sixteen years. I heard a growl and the guy pushed the girl back while my guards stood protectively between myself and them.

Then something glinted from the girls neck and she clasped her hands over the necklace I could recognize even in my sleep. "Can we talk outside? I'm Alpha Krieger." I said to them and she placed her hand on the boys shoulder leading the group outside. I walked behind the group surrounded by my protective guards.

Lilly's POV

The older looking guy had called me Crimson a name I had heard twice before. I was leading them outside while Nathan stood besides me protectivelly. I had to say I felt better knowing Nathan was there with me. What I didn't know was why he was being so protective of me. Sure we had become friends with the passing of the days but his protectiveness surpassed the friendship lines. It was like he had to.

When we were outside Nathan stood in front of me protectively. "This is no place to talk. Perhaps you'd join us at my house?" I heard the older guy ask me and I looked to Nathan who was staring at them coldly. "Only if Nathan drives me there and stays with me." I said and felt Nathan agree with me. "I only want..." the guy began but I interrupted him. "Either Nathan comes or I go nowhere." I said.

"Is he your mate?" The older guy asked me. But it was Nathan who spoke, "That's not the reason for the questioning, is it?" Nathan said and the guy shrugged. "Will you come with us to our pack house?" The guy asked again and Nathan nodded. "Ill drive behind you." He said and led me into his truck. The older guy got into his truck leading us while his guards rode behind us caging us between them both.

It took a few minutes to get to there pack house then it hit me. 'The older guy is the Alpha' I thought as Nathan Gripped the wheel keeping it steady. "Stay close to me Lilly." I heard Nathan say as we reached the house and he parked by the door. We got out of the car and Nathan held me close to him which made me feel better.

When we got inside the house I got a strange feeling I couldn't explain very well. They led us into a room and sat down with the Alpha. "Carla, David, Jeremy you may continue your free night or stand guard outside." The Alpha said and they nodded before leaving. "What's your name?" He asked us calmly. "I'm Lilly Riverdale and this is Nathan Young." I said pointing towards Nathan besides me.

Alpha Krieger's POV

"Riverdale? I'm the Alpha of the Golden Warrior pack," I began before taking a picture of my daughter out from a drawer on my desk. I passed it to her and saw as her eyes grew wide when she saw herself mirrored in the photo. "That's my daughter Crimson and as you can see you bear a strong resemblance to her." I said to her and she reached inside her shirt for the locket I had given my daughter.