He just laughed, "Well, Love, you and Joon were a little loud last night." He watched the look of shock and horror cross her face as her hands flew up to her mouth.

"Um, yes, you were NOT doing that last night." He just laughed as he pulled her hands away.

"Oh... FUCK." Ami whispered.

"Oh yes, that IS what was happening." he joked.

"SON OF A BITCH, HOBI!" She laughed and swatted at him. "Oh... noooooooo... " she just put her head back and closed her eyes. "Wait, what does that have to do with Jin?"

"Well." He pulled her back over onto his lap with her facing him and played with her hair. "His punishment for you rebounded."

Ami sat there thinking, "What are you talking about?"

"Did Joon ever give you your punishments?" He cocked his head to the side and watched her look back blankly at him. "He didn't, did he! That little shit."

Ami grabbed his cheeks and talked directly into his face, "What are you talking about!"

He reached up and took her hands off his face and held them in his hands. "Forever ago when you went out with your friend and then stayed that first night at your other place, you told Joon that you should be punished when you got back. You told him he should ask the group for ideas and then say hi to me." He smiled a big smile at her. "Well, he did ask, and we each gave him an idea of what we wanted him to do to you."

Ami just sat there, stunned, it seemed so long ago when that happened. She remembered the conversation but didn't think anything was ever going to come from it. "So, everyone gave him a suggestion?"

"Everyone," he said as he started running his hands down her arms. "Jin's was he wanted Joon to make you moan so loud he could hear it throughout the house. He wanted to know when he was fucking you. Now that I think about it, he probably did everyone a favor not doing them to you back then. Talk about driving everyone over the edge. So, last night, everyone was pissed at Jin, being that it was his request that was being fulfilled and it was driving everyone insane listening to you. So, we repaid him the favor last night. Don't worry though, the rules always apply."

"Jesus," she whispered, just staring at him. "Do I even want to know what everybody else suggested?"

"Do you want to know? I don't think there is anything you haven't done already." He was wondering if telling her was a good idea. Ami sat and thought for a moment, while he watched her.

"Tell me." she was looking right at him. "Ummm... I don't know.." Hobi was not feeling confident about telling her, even though it wasn't anything outside the scope of the rules. The fact was these ideas came directly from each one of them made it more personal.

She leaned down to his ear and said, "Please tell me, and I'll do whatever your idea was with you." She saw that dark fire shoot across his eyes. She knew he could dom hard and she was ready for him. "Really?" his voice was low as a smile crept across his face.

She just nodded at him and she could feel him start to get hard underneath her. She reached up, and started running her fingers down his face and neck and watched him shudder a little.

"Mm... Ok... Yoongi wanted him to put you on your knees and slide his dick in your mouth. Tae wanted him to make you call him sir while having sex. Jimin wanted him to 69 you and edge you until you came. Jin wanted to give it to you in the ass, but Joon said you didn't like that, so he wanted you to moan so the entire apartment could hear you."

"What about Kook?" she whispered to him as she played with him.

"Ummm... He wanted to spank you. But he can hit hard... so instead, he said if you could last through everyone else without finishing, he wanted Joon to edge you, 4 times before permitting you."