"Darling." He said as he ran his fingers over her shoulders. "You have been awfully quiet, not at all like you." He smiled at her. Ami closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "Open your eyes," he whispered. She opened them and looked directly into his. She was totally submissive to him. She was submissive to all of them tonight. "Why don't you go with Joon and get ready, it's almost time for you to sing." He smiled at her. She just nodded at him and stood up. Namjoon took her hand and they went to his room.

When they heard his door close, Yoongi spoke up. "I've never seen her so submissive to all of us. Even earlier tonight, she pushed back more than she is now."

"I think I know why...." Jin said.

Namjoon and Ami were in his room, and she was hugging him. "Hey, are you doing OK?" He was rubbing her back and giving her sweet kisses. He could tell she was acting differently than earlier. "I'm good." She replied. "Your performance threw me off." She laughed.

"Why!?" He just laughed at her.

"You all focused on just me, not spread out in a room of 50,000 fans." she looked up at him with a smile. "I could just feel it all, I wasn't expecting it. I don't know if I can sing to you all after that."

"Oh stop! Get out of your head." He smiled at her. She just laughed at him.

There was a knock at the door, and Yoongi slipped in.

"Hey Yoongi," She said to him, she was starting to sound like her old self.

"Hi, can we talk for a second?" He asked, closing the door behind him.

"What's up?" Namjoon asked.

"So, we are worried about you," he said, looking over at her.

"Me? Why?" She looked at him, confused.

"We've all played together a few times, we know you've never been submissive to all of us, at once, like you were out there a little while ago." He looked up at Namjoon and then back over to her. "We just want to make sure you are in the right headspace to play. I know sometimes when we are busy with getting ready for a tour or concert, we have to make so many decisions that there is a point where I just don't care anymore and will do anything as long as I don't have to make a choice. We don't want to put you in a situation where we are all coming at you, and you just stop caring to make choices anymore."

Namjoon looked down at her, "Babe, it's not safe to play if you can't trust yourself to make choices at the moment." He was rubbing her back as they watched her think.

"I'm so tired of having to think and decide, it felt good to just.. Not... with you guys out there. I need that. I need a night of not thinking, and just doing. I need someone else to make the decisions for me tonight." She said to them.

"But how can we do that with you?" Namjoon asked. "I don't want you or someone regretting something tomorrow."

"How about this," she said, "Joon, why don't you and I make a list of what we both will be OK with... If I ask or someone wants to do something with me, not on this list, then it's absolutely off the table, just for tonight. I know emotions run high in the moment, and I think mine will be running high." She said the last part quietly. "Would that work for people?"

"I think that will work for the group, Joon, what do you think?" Yoongi asked him.

"Let me and her talk, and I'll let you know," he said to him, as he carefully watched her.

Yoongi left to let them know what was going on.

"I don't want you to be in a position you may regret later." He said gently to her.