Tae got off his lap, and helped him stand up, they all followed him to his room.

"What are the rules?" Yoongi started to rub himself as he shut the door behind him.

"Well, this is for Ami, and ideas of ways to 'punish' her...so we should keep that in mind," Jin said as he started to take his shirt off.

"Do you know what she does like? Maybe we should start with that." Hobi said.

"She likes being toyed with, being edged. She likes her nipples played with and kissed, and a little breath play." He looked at Hobi with a smile as he said the last one. "That one is mine." He claimed as he started to rub himself. "She loves for me to go down on her, and her hair pulled."

He looked around and everyone was touching themselves, Jimin with his eyes closed as he imagined her with him.

Tae was licking his lips, "Does she like to go down?"

Both Namjoon and Hobi both responded in unison, "yes"

"Uuhhhggg.. Fuck you Hobi." Jungkook moaned. Hobi just gave him a shitty smile. Jungkook loved being sucked off.

"She has only had me, and I think that is still on the table for her, that is up to her." Namjoon was thinking about her and her body and running his hands over her again.

"So, how would you feel if she did decide fuck one, or all of us?" Jungkook asked, his hand making long strokes in his sweatpants. Even asking that question made him harder.

Everyone wondered the same thing, they loved playing and watching her, but to be inside her was on everyone's minds.

Namjoon stood there, his head back, rubbing himself, "I think it would be strictly physical... and it would be fucking, not making love for her. It's 100% up to her and as long as she is happy.." he trailed off and looked at them all, "I would watch her fuck any of you." A collective groan from the room was energizing the air.

They all were well on their way before anyone even touched anyone else.

"Next time we play with her, she will not be in charge like last time, but we need to treat her well." Jin had his eyes closed but was still very much trying to keep the topic on track.

"Maybe that should be the focus." Jungkook said, "She hasn't played with us since London, maybe we just pamper and keep her comfortable until she needs it."

"That is probably a good idea," Namjoon said softly. "We need to go at her pace, at least this first time around."

"OK, it's settled, we will love her next time, not sex her. Tonight though..." He walked up to Namjoon, "Get on your knees." Yoongi demanded of him.

Jungkook walked up behind him, putting his hands on his shoulders and pushing Namjoon down onto his knees. He knew what was coming, but usually, he wasn't the one in the middle, but it was his turn.

Namjoon looked up to Yoongi standing above him. He was smirking down at him, it was going to be a long night.

Tae came over and pulled Namjoon's shirt off over his head, while Jimin and Jin held his hands behind his back, tying them together. The last thing he saw was Yoongi pulling himself out of his pants before a blindfold was placed over his eyes.

Jungkook grabbed the back of Namjoon's head, making his mouth fall open with a moan. Yoongi was almost fully hard when he shoved himself into his mouth and grabbed the back of Joon's head. He stood still as he let him suck and lick him, "fuck Joon... I've missed this mouth." he moaned.