She leaned her head over towards Tae and Jimin moved in quickly and made work on her ear and neck. Tae started to run his hand up her leg, she kept her legs closed as she didn't want to give them access too quickly.  Ami let out a little moan as they kissed and touched her body. She looked over at Joon and Hobi as they played on the couch together, watching her with them. 

She smiled at them and kept toying with Jimin and Tae, running her hands over both of them, feeling how hard they both were at the same time, making them moan and jump. "You are wearing too many clothes." Tae moaned in her ear. "Am I?" She said into his mouth as she kissed him. While she was kissing Tae, Jimin was sliding his hand up between her legs, "You are so fucking hot." he was growling in her ear, making her shiver. 

Ami slowly pulled away from Tae's lips, biting the bottom one lightly as she pulled away, making him gasp and turn to look at Jimin. His eyes were burning for her, she smiled and reached up, grabbing his hair at the base of his neck and pulling him into her. He wasn't as careful as Tae and smashed his mouth on hers and she could feel his tongue roam her mouth as they kissed.

After a minute Jimin pulled away, breathing hard and staring into her eyes like she hadn't seen before. Namjoon knew that look in his eye, "Jin." he said calmly. Jin walked over and pulled her off the couch. As soon as she was up Jimin moved over to Tae, kissing and pulling at their clothes.

Jin gently pulled her over to where he was sitting and she climbed up straddling his lap. "Hey, Jin." She said with a smile. "Hey, sweetheart. We didn't know you liked this sort of thing." He was running his hands through her hair and down her sides. "It's not proper dinner conversation," she said, biting her lip as he continued to run his hands down her legs, then back up again. "Well, it looks like it might be open for conversation now." he sighed and leaned his head back, closing his eyes as she ran her nails lightly from his neck down to his waistband and then back up. She did this a couple of times and he started to lightly moan with her touch. As she moved her hands down, she grabbed the waistband of his pants and lightly pulled on them, pushing herself down on him as he moved up. She could hear his breath hitch and feel him getting harder as she leaned in and started kissing his neck. He reached up and ran his hands up and down her back as she slowly rocked on him.

Namjoon was sitting back watching her kiss and play with them, his hand down his pants, slowly stroking himself. He wanted her, but she wasn't done yet and he was going to be last. He looked over at Yoongi and noticed he had her in a hard stare, his bulge growing as he watched her. Yoongi slowly looked over at Namjoon and they locked eyes and then he gave him a little head shake before going back to watch her with Jin. He could not wait for his turn.

Hobi walked over and whispered in her ear, "My turn." He could hear her take a deep staggered breath with his request. Jin helped her stand up and after she walked away he quickly unzipped his pants and released himself, gently playing with himself as he watched her with Hobi.

Hobi started slow dancing with her to the music that was on. He moved his hands to her hips, pulling up her shirt a little, giving the guys a show. "You are driving everyone wild." He groaned in her ear. "God Ho-Seok, you are fucking sex when you dance." She whispered in his ear. Yoongi didn't know what she said to him, but from the expression on Hobi's face, he wanted to know. He had only seen Hobi look like that a few other times, so if she got that from him with one sentence, fuck.

As she danced with him, she pulled his shirt off, "too many clothes..." she murmured. She ran a finger down from his chin, down his neck down to his pants where she hooked her finger into his belt loops. "I had fun with you, thank you for coming to play" She whispered in his ear. "I hope we can do that again sometime." His hands roamed her body, she could feel how hard he was underneath his clothes, "believe me, Love, I will be there anytime you need me. Just say the word." He said breathlessly. She leaned in and he kissed her, much softer than she expected. His body wanted to pick her up and throw her on the couch and fuck her, but he had agreed to be her minder tonight, and he had already had time with her.