Chapter 114

Third POV

James wore a big smile on his face. He was going to propose to Lily, with no Moldyshorts and Dumblebitch to interfere with it. He had spent months planning this, he had gotten Nagini, Sirius, Alice, Dahlia, and his parent's help for this. He also received help from Tom after he had found out James' plan. He had described a house that belonged to the Potters to Lily after they already knew there was no way they would go to Godric's Hollow and she loved what he had described. He was going on a hunch that she would love the house in person, but as he had told her, he had was working on something there and it was going to take time.

James had gathered, Nagini, Alice, Dorea, Charlus, Dahlia, and Sirius there at the property and explained what he wanted to do. Soon Tom had joined in with the last touches. James had joined in on everything, he helped Dorea, Dahlia, and Alice with the exterior of his surprise and joined Sirius and Charlus with everything else. Finally, James looked at everything and nodded, everything was done. Some people were a little jealous about how much he doing for the proposal, but then again it always depends on the one you are proposing to whether you do something big or not. James and Lily had been married for almost two years when they died, he wanted to something big and thought she deserved it.

Lily looked up as somebody knocked at her door, she saw James, "My surprise is ready, let's go," he said.

"But let me change," Lily said, she was just in a simple T-shirt and jogger pants, her hair was put up in a messy bun and she wore no makeup. "Lily-flower, you are beautiful the way you are right now, don't worry about changing, let's go," James countered. He pulled Lily out the door and into the floo, they landed in a new living room, and Lily looked around amazed, "Wow," she said, before she found the front door and looked outside.

 He pulled Lily out the door and into the floo, they landed in a new living room, and Lily looked around amazed, "Wow," she said, before she found the front door and looked outside

James showed her around the house and safe to say that he was right about Lily approving. "Now, what was the surprise? I know it wasn't just that, or else you wouldn't have described it as much you did," Lily asked.

Lily was guided outside and she looked amazed at the garden, "There," James had pointed to a walkway with a circular entrance off to the side.

Lily and James walked through and Lily looked around, amazed at the all the different sorts of lilies that scatters the gardens. Then she looked forward and was met with a treehouse, "Stairs," James said and the stairs magically came down from the tree.

 Lily walked in and saw that it was almost another house, but there was a room with a bed but also had a patio and it had some food waiting for them at the seats

 "Do you like it?" James asked nervously.

"Yeah," Lily gasped out.

"Go look at the view," James said. Lily walked forward, now seeing Prongs (in his snake form) and Ivy (her familiar) hanging off from the side of the tree. Then she saw other snakes, after the two hissed out, "Now," and the snakes were forming words.

'Marry me, Again?' it read. Lily's jaw dropped as she turned around to see James on one knee, "I wanted to go bigger than what I did last time, you deserved something amazing. So, will you marry me, again?" James asked. Lily nodded, happy tears strolling down her face as she got the emerald engagement ring put on her finger and hugged James, "How much of this did you do?" she asked.

"I pitched in on everything, everything was my idea. I was planning for months. I got Dahlia, mom, and Alice's help for the lilies. Sirius and dad and eventually your dad helped me with the treehouse," James admitted. Lily looked at James, amazed and hugged him again, "I still wanna get married in Dahlia's garden," she mumbled.

"I'm sure she is already planning it out," James said.

James was right, because next thing they knew, it was the day of the wedding. Lily came out wearing a simple dress. There was no way to describe it properly, other than it was a simple white dress that she pulled off and James thought she was just as beautiful as she was when they had a simple quick wedding the first time around. Lily was ecstatic to have a proper wedding this time, she was so happy that she had cried right to Dahlia about it. James and Lily soon left after their wedding, they were actually going back to that treehouse.

"Hmm," Dahlia hummed, catching her husband's attention.

"What?" Orion asked.

"Just have to get Frank and Alice married, then the next generation is coming," Dahlia said. Orion looked on in horror, peaking a look at Narcissa and Andromeda, his two married daughters. Little did he know, shit was going to hit the fan all at once.