Chapter 18

Luna POV

        We returned home, thankfully Abraxas let me go home with Dahlia and Tom. We were greeted by Skull followed by Fire (my personal elf) and Raven (Dahlia's elf). Fire and Raven took our belongings to our rooms and let out Shadow and River. Shadow went to find other black dogs on the property and River went to hunt. "Stone", Dahlia called. An elf with grey skin and eyes came out, "Yes miss?" he asked.

        "This is Tom, would you like to be his personal elf and possibly move with him when he can get his own property as I'm sure there is no house elves there?" she asked nicely. Stone had taken one look at Tom before enthusiastically nodding his head. That was always a big accomplishment for elves when they can become someone's elf and only elf and eventually manage other elves. Skull had filled us in on anything we missed along with Dumbledore's trial coming up. We also realized we would need proxies for our seats. "Skull, tomorrow the Blacks, the Malfoys, and the Potters will be coming over to discuss some things and to meet with each other, would you please get the seating room, and have Blade set up the garden and have Cannibal prepare the table?"

        "Yes Mistress, Skull willz go do that," he said before popping away.

*Time Skip*

        The next morning we all prepared for the arrival of the other families. We were waiting in the seating room where our main floo network was before it flared up. Tom, being the closest, stuck his head in to see who it was and Dahlia took down the ward after it was announced the Potter's were coming.

Charlus POV

I was a bit nervous as it was my first time seeing the Peverell Manor, I had talked to Tom who let had told us the ward had dropped so we went through the Floo and into this dark, but light room. There were dark walls, floors, and furniture with gold accents. Luna had stuck out a whole lot with her white hair and green dress. Dahlia stood up, "Fleamont, Euphemia, welcome to the Peverell Manor. Please have a seat and the others will join soon enough," she greeted and my parents had a small conversation with Luna as they hadn't met her yet.

Abaraxas POV

        My parents and I were heading to the Peverell manor. We had messaged through the Floo like they said and Tom had answered the other side and turned to I assume talk to Dahlia and turned back, "Come through, the ward is down," he told us before exiting the message. I relayed the message to my parents and we proceeded into the Floo and greeted by the dark room Tom had told me about before. Dahlia had greeted us as Tom went back to his conversation with Charlus. My parents had wanted to meet Dahlia and so they pulled her into a conversation while I went and sat with Luna who smiled at me before turning back to her conversation with the Potter's.

Orion POV

        We were last as we had been trying to get Dorea over here and waiting for Lucretia, who really liked Dahlia and wanted to see her again. We entered the Floo after the ward came down and as soon as we were through, Dahlia greeted us before turning back to the Malfoy's, me right behind her, Dorea went to Charlus, and my parents followed, to talk to Tom more and I saw Charlus joining in to. 

            A little while later, we walked out of the room and followed Dahlia to the front doors, where numerous dogs had been running around. "Be careful of the plants some may might," Dahlia mentioned. I had seen some move as if to greet us. Some seemed quite dark but with some beauty to them. We got a tour of the front gardens, and my mother seemed to be in her dream world filled with dark plants and asked many questions that Dahlia gladly answered. We briefly got introduced to Blade, the garden elf, before moving to the back. "What's with all the dogs?" Fleamont Potter asked.

         Dahlia turned around, "Well since this is the Peverell Ancestral Home and the family is rather close to Death it gives off an aura for sanctuary of death omens. Black dogs of all kinds are included and we even have thestrals which some of you won't be able to see, I can see Arcturus can see them as he is looking at them. The only way you can see them is you have seen someone die," we all looked at my father, who sighed, "My mother was sick and watched as she died," he said.

            "Welcome to the club" Luna and Dahlia both said. Tom had gotten better at not cringing when something involving that night comes up. I think he has started to accept that he didn't do it, it was a monster created by Dumbledore. Although, he still avoids her on October 31st as Dahlia takes that day to mourn. We had sat down at the table in the dining room, Dahlia and I at the Head of the Table, and Luna sat at the other end. Cannibal had served food before the conversation about Dumbledore had shown up.

         "Many people especially muggleborns had started to send in copies of their results that showed they had been lied to and stolen from, we encouraged them to contact someone they knew to have someone of age be there proxy if it turns out they had a Lordship but no relatives" Fleamont explained.

            "Speaking of proxies, Tom, Luna, Charlus, and I had something to ask," Dahlia spoke up. "Arcturus, would you please be my proxy for the Ravenclaw and Peverell seats?" she asked my father who seemed surprised. He nodded before reaching for his wand, "I, Arcturus Black, do accept Dahlia Peverell's request to be the proxy for Ravenclaw and Peverell until the rightful Head is of age, so mote it be," he swore before a Ravenclaw and a Peverell pin appeared in front of him to symbolize he is proxy.

            Luna had turned to Lord Malfoy, "Will you please be my proxy for the Hufflepuff seat?" she asked. He too looks surprised before swearing in too. He got his Hufflepuff pin which went into his pocket. Charlus had asked his father as he did not take up the Gryffindor Lordship so he left it for Charlus. Tom then spoke up, "I'm asking you partly because I can see an understanding with you and also because I really would like to see the reactions of you speaking for Gryffindor and Slytherin. Fleamont, will you please be my proxy for the Slytherin and Gaunt seats?" Tom must really want to see those memories if the reaction Fleamont gave was anything to tell. He swore in before they began to fill in there proxies on their opinions on certain matters and what to do about Dumbledore as all three of them together takes up about 30 percent of votes.