Chapter 89

Third POV

In the Underworld, Thanatos and his Mistress had been doing paperwork, while discussing the grossest thing they found in there paperwork in the last year. "Somebody with alcohol poisoning and an ulcer that began to throw up blood and basically bled out," Dahlia said. Thanatos gave her a grossed out look and thought how unlikely that was, "Did that actually happen?" Dorea asked from her spot on the other side of Thanatos. Dahlia had gone over to the infinite filing system and pulled out the file she was looking for and handed it over and there it was, alcohol poisoning mixed with an ulcer. "He didn't know how sick he was getting, and he was in shock, a friend of his had passed away, so he went numb, and he snapped and drank and drank and drank. He couldn't feel the pain in his stomach because he was that numb and eventually got more numb, if that was possible, and repeatedly threw up blood," she explained to a grossed out deity and Dorea.

"I got nothing," Dorea admitted and much to everyone's shock Thanatos had nothing either. Thanatos had stepped out for a second and found Sirius and James wandering the halls, "Hi Thanatos," James said while Sirius waved. Thanatos guessed Sirius was having an episode, "Your mouth okay?" he asked, going with his suspicion. Sirius nodded, and James spoke up again, "We were a bit bored, and our dads aren't here," he explained.

"Where are Regulus, Jane, Jade, and Lyra?" I asked.

"Sitting around, also bored,"

"Well it might keep them bored but have some interest, I'm sure your mothers wouldn't mind you guys being in there while we do paperwork, we were literally talking about the grossest case we've come across lately, and Dahlia definitely won that," the deity shivered. The boys had nodded and went to find Regulus and the girls, and hurried back to the room there mothers were in.

When Thanatos had come back he found six grossed out children and two smirking mothers. The children were a bit fascinated listening in on the ways people have died, but eventually Orion and Charlus came back to pull the children away. "So your mother's birthday is coming up..." Orion started, looking at his children. They had all started coming up with a plan for her birthday, while Thanatos kept his Mistress distracted.

(Time Skip)

It was Dahlia's birthday and all her children, all seven; along with the di Angelo's were making the breakfast. Henrik had actually been supervising along with the di Angelo's. Eventually the Potter children joined and Lily. The other children helped the adults set up the table, while they left Cannibal and Kreacher to make red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting. Orion had woken up to Dahlia snuggled into his side; he snuck out after laying there for a little bit. We went and found the table decorated and breakfast being done by the Potter and Black children along with Lily while the others were finishing decorating.

Dahlia woken up to Inferno in her face, she jumped a little, startled, before she got up and got ready. When she came out she found the door covered in black thorns and remembered her birthday, she must not be able to come out yet because they are setting up something. When the thorns eventually cleared, Orion had opened the door to find his wife sitting on the bed, waiting. He held out his hand and guided her down the stairs where their children, the Malfoy's, Potters, Slytherin-Gaunts, Mikaelson's, Lestrange brothers, Hades, Persephone, the di Angelo's, Ares, Apollo, Melinoe and Katherine, were all there. She smiled seeing everyone and the big breakfast she was told the children made.

Everyone made conversation with each other which consisted of James and Sirius telling Kol about some of the pranks they have done in there other lifetime, and Kol came up with ideas that wouldn't be borderline bullying, eventually Regulus got involved and eventually some of the adults told them about what Dahlia and Orion did in school which eventually resulted in laughter. Niklaus and Katherine actually got along really well. Finn and Luna were talking about magical plants; he had picked up an interest in the magical plants and potions, while Kol was more of the runes, charms, and spells creation and would lean more towards talking to Dahlia and Orion about it. Jasper had managed to sneak away a little and send a letter by owl to Dahlia wishing her a happy birthday.

Later,Orion took Dahlia to Italy for the weekend where they explored around thecountry and visited the Wizarding World in Italy. They brought something back forthe di Angelo's, they had found a piece of jewelry that they knew from Hadeswas lost and knew it was Maria's mother's necklace. They also happen to find apocket watch belonging to Maria's father. Bianca had received the necklacewhile Nico got the pocket watch and they were both rather happy to havesomething that belonged to their grandparents.

(A/N: Sorry, only one chapter. The Marauder's Era and others reacting to this story is up now, if you haven't already seen it)