Chapter 62

Italics is first time line; Regular is second

Third POV

Outside of Spinner's End, a bright light flashed and showed James, Lily, Charlus, and Dorea Potter, Sirius, Regulus, and Orion Black, Lucius and Abraxas Malfoy, Bellatrix, Narcissa, and Andromeda, Minerva McGonagall, and Pomona Sprout. They were all from the previous timeline. They all looked around before Severus spoke "Why are we at my house?" everyone looked confused while James and Sirius both had a weird feeling this wasn't exactly Snape's house.

"Who's that?" Regulus spoke, motioning to the dark haired woman in the window, holding her around six month belly. "My mother," Severus muttered. "Eileen?" Orion questioned getting a nod from the potions master. Eileen at the moment was contacting Dahlia about the appearance of the first timeline. She knew this would be the moment she happily becomes a widow. She motioned for the group outside to stay where they were and keep quiet.

A little bit away at a nearby park appeared the second timelines Peverells. Dahlia had suddenly gone into a vision and she had seen an explosion that would occur at Spinner's end. This would've been what originally killed Eileen Prince, for some reason it was occurring a lot earlier than it should have. She sent Orion, Charlus, and Abraxas to go collect Eileen and her things, and partly to freak out there first timeline counterparts, especially since the sun was currently going down and The Green and Blue Riders outfits had appeared on their respective humans.

Back to the first timeline, they had all gathered in front of a tree, some were surprised that neither James or Sirius were questioning why Peter and Remus weren't there and why they were not saying any mean comments to Severus. Orion and Bellatrix both felt something lift off them. Bellatrix felt calmer while Orion knew it was the poison Walburga had given him was being ineffective.

They were all startled when they heard Abraxas' voice but looked at him to find he wasn't speaking and then looked back, "Yes Eileen, they are following behind me, Dahlia was a bit startled by something, so I was sent ahead," James had looked startled. He had a feeling, a slight feeling that 'Dahlia' was his daughter 'Dahlia'. Looking at Sirius, he seemed to have the same idea.

Eileen had put a silencing charm as she knew her husband had been in his drunken sleep so he would not see Abraxas. She started tossing her things she had started collecting out of the window for Abraxas to catch, even stuff for baby, who she is definitely going to have to talk to. She had been highly disappointed finding out what he did to Dahlia, he wasn't even on potions or charms.

The first timelines Abraxas, Orion, Charlus, Dorea, Minnie, and Pomona gasped seeing Tom Riddle walk down, and were surprised that he seemed...normal. He took part of the things Eileen threw out and left, so did Abraxas who had looked back up, "So, stupid question, would he be more terrified by blue and kind of calm, or green and bat shit crazy?" he asked. The group was highly confused, what were they talking about and did Abraxas Malfoy just curse?

"Yes, it's a stupid question, green and bat shit crazy will make him piss his pants, if he's wearing any," Eileen spoke. "Do you know who she's talking about?" Narcissa asked Severus.

"Probably my father. He was a drunk that was abusive that's why she has that bruise on her face," Severus said. He was a bit confused all the Black's and Potter's look at Sirius who's expression had hardened, but he shook it off. What would he know about abuse?

"Finally," they heard from Eileen now that it was getting dark and to there surprise Charlus and Orion were walking down the street up to the house. "Well sorry, it's not like we rush the sun even if we know the sun god," Orion sassed, again surprising the first group. "Okay, the group behind us can come out now," Charlus spoke and the first group walked out. Sirius was surprised that Orion had been looking at him with sad eyes. He saw it with his brother but it was more noticeable when he looked at him.

"Just stay back while we do our thing," Charlus spoke as Orion looked as if he was readying himself for something. The group stood back and watched as Orion raised his leg quickly and knocked down the door as his face begun heating up. He kept his Rider in control to prevent an early surprise to the first timeline group. Charlus entered with his wand in hand, scaring Tobias, who was scared of magic, he had snapped Eileen's wand not knowing she knew wandless magic and only acted panicked when he did it as the Peverell's would have gotten her a new one. Orion followed soon after and all the group heard was, "Crucio!" followed by male screams. They had also noticed a dog that looked quite muscular and short fur walk up and wait. Sirius for some reason was getting reminded of his father. Soon Charlus walked out, helping Eileen walk, "Inferno!" they heard Orion call. The dog, apparently named Inferno ran in with a loud bark and mean growl and they heard Tobias scream again as the dog chased it. Although, the group didn't see the dog take on its own Rider form chasing the human until his human found him again.

Two motorcycles had run up by themselves and Orion and Charlus got on their respective bikes, Eileen getting on with Charlus knowing he was the calmer one. "You coming?" Orion asked, the others didn't notice his slightly deeper voice, but managed to find them at a park later. There were a bunch of kids there and women. A dark haired woman looked up and James and Sirius both gasped, that was Dahlia Potter.