Chapter 55

Dahlia POV

The last time we had visited Andromeda and Bellatrix, they had gotten rather excited knowing Narcissa's birthday was coming up. They had both been abused by their birth parents (they are started to call Orion and I 'mom' and 'dad' in secret), but didn't let it get to them, they just waited in waited until the day Narcissa turned two.

The four of us were watching as Cissa tossed and turned and waited until she calmed down and woke up and looked at us. She had seemed surprised to see all of us there, I don't blame her, and had asked the usual questions. "Hurt," she said to me and pointed to her sisters. "Yes Druella and Cygnus have been hurting your sisters. But, we get to take you away from them and never ever have to deal with them again," I said.

Theolder two girls looked excited while Narcissa was still hesitant until thewords, "You get to see Lucius," came out of Orion's mouth, the toddler had beennodding eagerly. "Okay, so all three of you have seen what our creatures do,what our unknown to the Wizarding World titles are, right?" the girls nodded. "Sowhat is going to happen is Druella is going to become sick to the point shegets taken to St. Mungos and we will offer to watch you guys. Afterwards whenthey return home I will influence Cygnus to kill Druella, in return Orion willkill Cygnus, he can make an illusion to make it seem like he killed himself, hedid the same Rodolphus Sr. made it look like muggles killed him," I explained.At the last bit Bellatrix looked relieved, she had told me one time thatRodolphus and Rabastan had been abused by their father and had killed theirmother then forcing them to be death eaters. We let the sisters catch up for abit and I heard Bellatrix explaining to her sisters about Henrik and hisoriginal family coincidently also being called the Original Family or OriginalVampires and how they had soul mates in the family. She also explained thesituation about the Greek Gods they will most likely meet rather soon and howNico and Bianca were Hades' children that our getting there Peverell magic thatdeveloped in them, mixed with their godly blood to pause there age at 15 due toa prophecy that would have killed them as another was supposed to fulfill it. 

I hadgone back to Cygnus and Druella's room, Orion following behind in case thespell breaks and cast a curse on Druella that would make her violently ill whenshe woke up. We made our way back to the girls telling them they had to go tobed and the plan was set in motion. They all hugged each other before going to theirown rooms.

 The next morning we heard knocking on the door and Orion opened it to be met with an annoyed Cygnus, "Druella is sick, I have to take to see a healer," he grunted out.

"We can take your daughters home with us for the night," I said.

He shrugged his shoulders, "Okay," and he left not missing the devilish smirk Orion and I shared as we saw 'Druella Black' appear in my book soon followed by an order given by Hades for Orion to take care of Cygnus Black. We gathered up the girls who had smartly only gathered overnight things and let the elfs know what was to happen. They would all appear in the Peverell Manor and meet with our other family members to see who would go work with who.

Bellatrix POV

We never got to go to the Peverell Manor and I was amazed. We appeared outside since my sisters and I wanted to see her garden. There was a big stone path that had a seating area in the middle and had some darker but beautiful looking plants. Some were rather giant, we were shown some dryads in the area, mainly the two willows, we were then met with a big stone manor that was met with a dark interior with gold accents. It wasn't an overload like Grimmauld Place, this place had a sort of beauty to it. Mom showed us the founders portraits which were the actual founders, their souls were in the paintings. She showed us the project she was doing to allow the founders to have a body, like a magical robot.

We were shown our new rooms and got settled in before going to the eating room and having dinner served by Cannibal the elf. We soon went to sleep as Mom and Dad left to take care of our birth parents and promised to let us see the memory when we were older.

Dahlia POV

Once night time hit and we saw that Druella and Cygnus returned. Cygnus looked more annoyed than he did earlier and it was probably from Druella's mysterious recovery and had been sitting in his sitting room with his hands clenched to the point of almost crushing his glass with his hand. We snuck into the house before they had arrived, we were both able to not set off the wards and just waited. When Cygnus appeared to be on his third glass, we walked in. he looked surprised to see us, "What are you doing here?!" he snarled. Normally he wouldn't have done that but the alcohol was getting to him. He paused for a second seeing our matching blood thirsty smiles before my husband leaned forward, eyes flashing and I felt his aura come out, "Tell me, Cygnus, what is your deepest desire?" he asked. Immediately Cygnus spoke, "To be rid of that bitch of a wife I have," immediately his eyes widened, "Did you slip something in my drink? Did you put a curse on me?" he questioned rapidly.

 We both shook out heads, "No we didn't put a curse or slip a potion into your drink-" Orion started. "But I did put a curse on Druella last night making her ill," I admitted, smile still on my face. I knew my glamour was off and my hair had become blood red (murderous) and even Cygnus had looked a little alarmed at my hair color as he looked at us in slight fear. "We can make your desire happen," Orion spoke calmly as if they were definitely not planning murder. Cygnus looked alarmed, "No I don't want to," he refused.

"Oh we didn't say you had a choice. You are going to murder your wife," I argued just as calmly as my husband.

Cygnus shook his head, "No, you can't make me, the aurors will know a spell was on me," he argued confidently.

"Who says we were going to use the Imperius?" Orion asked innocently. Cygnus' confident look dropped as I smirked and began humming as my siren came forward, my banshee side also being present, "Go kill your wife," I hummed. Cygnus stood up and grabbed a knife like I had intended and as we got to the stairs, I heard the whispers 'Druella', 'Murder', 'Knife', 'Husband', 'SCREAM,' and my scream came out as Orion looked up hearing Druella startle awake. We heard her footsteps come out of the room to be met with her husband raising a knife. She ran down and was also surprised to be met with my husband and I just waving at her with our matching blood thirsty smiles. She was about to say something when the knife went right into her throat as she choked on her blood before falling dead. Cygnus snapped out of his trance when I screamed again for him, before looking at his wife in horror- and a little bit of satisfaction. That all went away when he looked back at us and the fear had returned. He was about to scream when he saw Orion's face get engulfed in green flames and melt to become of a skull and his suit become a leather outfit with spikes and a chain. My husband looked at me for confirmation and I nodded at him. Immediately he grabbed Cygnus with his chain and got put up against the wall- not enough to damage it. "SINNER" he said and used his penance stare as his eyes burned out and he died. He still had his knife in his hand and I had reanimated the corpse to make it cut itself across the neck before the corpse was officially unusable and Orion collected the souls before we left.