Chapter 67

Tom POV

Okay, yep, Nagini now also officially scares me. The other person is Dahlia, don't want to receive the end of her glare. My wife is in labor, and she has been slipping into parseltongue, "I'm to kill that bassstard where isssss he. I'm going to kill him, I'm going to cruccccccio his sssssssssnake assssssss until he can't move," I heard her hiss out followed by many other colorful things. Orion who was holding Sirius saw my pale face and Charlus' amused one, "What is she saying?" he asked. "I don't want to repeat it," was all I said for Charlus t start quietly laughing.

"Uh, I think Sirius might definitely be a parselmouth," Abraxas said. We all looked down to see a slightly freaked baby. His eyes were wide as he looked around, probably for the owner of the angry hissing. And to our amazement his hair had also turned white, which like his mother would mean something scared him.

Dahlia soon came out be met with my pale face, Charlus' amused one, Abraxas simply having an eyebrow raised and Orion trying to keep a hold of Sirius who seemed to be trying to cover his ears. "I take it Sirius heard that," we all nodded and she looked at the baby who was now relaxed hearing his mother, "By the way Tom, you now have a son, go in," she said as she and the other girls left the room. I walked in to see Nagini already holding our son and Danger had made his appearance into the room. "He definitely already looks like you a lot," she said. The baby had a paler skin tone, closer to mine than Nagini's, he had dark eyes like us both, and Nagini's dark hair, other than that, he definitely took more traits from me. "I like the name Crowley," she said, thinking back to when we had talked about names.

"Perfect," Danger hissed out. I nodded in agreement still amazed that I now had a son. When I snapped out of it I turned back to my wife, "So apparently Sirius already developed his parseltongue ability," I said casually. Nagini was startled and then looked sheepish, "He heard me?" I nodded and then the blush started. Yes Nagini was blushing.

Orion POV

I came back from the Underworld and went to find Eileen. She had been sitting with Dahlia, talking quietly when I approached. "So I found out something," I started, gaining their attention, "What?" Dahlia asked.

"You," I pointed to Eileen, "also have a hidden creature inheritance," Dahlia quickly covered Eileen's mouth and gave her a glare not to shout, or if she were to wake the baby she would be scared and stressed enough the Severus would be coming now. "You have also got a demon inheritance like your mate, it will be activated when you become immortal," Eileen nodded and Dahlia moved her hand away only for Eileen to gasp and hold her stomach and we found a wet spot on her. I guess I spoke a little too soon about Eileen being scared by the glare. Apollo, already knowing the drill, had made his appearance and set up what he needed to set up while Eileen was set up in a bed.

Soon, "CURSE YOU TOBIAS SNAPE I HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL WITH YOUR MISSING MANHOOD," was heard followed by, "Well you know you can actually torture him yourself when your inheritance hits, and remove him of his manhood, it might be just his spirit but it works the same way as if he were human," from Dahlia.

"Will he feEL THE PAIN?" came from Eileen who was having a contraction I believe. "Yes he will feel everything," Dahlia answered.

"I WILL BE GLAD to do it," came out in pants from Eileen as the baby had been heard.

Third POV

Then came the unusual moment of when Luna and Dorea both went into labor on the same day at the same time, Luna having done this before already, was at the point that she was just screaming, even straight at Abraxas when he tried to come in, only to be also met with random plants growing from the walls shoving at Abraxas until he was pressed against the walls. Lucius on the other hand was laughing like no tomorrow. He was excited to see Pandora and have a new sister.

Dorea on the other hand had just been screaming, just flat out screaming, James, like last time was too damn stubborn. Dahlia had found this whole situation a bit odd as she was now sitting waiting for who used to be her birth father to be born.

When Pandora was born, Abraxas lit up, holding his daughter and Lucius was just happy to have a sister. He was going to protect Pandora the best that he could.

When James was born, Sirius was brought in and took one look at James and just giggled. Everyone had suspicions that like last timeline, something would be up with James and Sirius that they didn't have to hide this time.

The Mikaelson's and Damon were introduced to the babies and Niklaus had taken to Pandora and awful lot, nobody had to say anything, everyone figured out they were mates.

Now for Orion, Dahlia, and their children to head to Texas, along with Helga as she now knows how to work a magical robot.