Chapter 28

Third POV

Well, the Hogwarts group has graduated. They have started getting the process going for their Masters. Dahlia for runes, Orion with spell crafting, Charlus for transfiguration, Dorea for healing, Abraxas with politics, Luna with divination, and Tom with DADA. The couples have gotten even closer. They were in the process of getting weddings ready and taking up Lordships.

In a trip to Gringotts, Tom got his Slytherin and gaunt Lordships and would now be known as Lord Tom Slytherin-Gaunt. He was happy to be rid of the last name of the man who destroyed his mother's life. Dahlia and Luna had already taken up there Ladyships, but did not change their names. Fleamont had passed on the Potter Lordship to his son making Charlus, Lord Potter-Gryffindor, although he kept his name as Potter. Arcturus had passed on his Lordship to Orion and Abraxas had gotten it from his father. They were now respectively Lord Black and Lord Malfoy. They had agreed to all gain Lordships when they all graduated.

*Time Skip*

(Dahlia and Orion's wedding)

Dahlia had her curled up behind her as her dark burgundy lipstick put on. She stood and put on her lacy off the shoulder v shaped dress. It had mesh long sleeves and reached the floor. Her nails had been freshly painted black and she waited for the time she had to walk to meet her soon to be husband. They had decided to have all there weddings be private so Dahlia would not be overwhelmed by the ghosts that may appear, so they are doing it at the Peverell Manor and they asked Lady Hecate herself to officiate the weddings. "It too bad Tom's mate couldn't be here to see the weddings," Luna said as she finished Dahlia's makeup. "Uh-huh," was Dahlia's reply. Dorea had looked up where she was finishing tidying her dress looked up, "Are you going to give any hint on who it is," Myrtle, Pomona, and Minerva had all looked up at this point. "Nope," the sisters say. "Okay, can you at least tell me if it's not Bellatrix?" Dorea asked. She really didn't want that to happen as she knew Bellatrix would be quite against it. "It is not Bellatrix," Luna said with such certainty that the girls know they were telling the truth. "Are you ready?" Thanatos had said. They had all also made agreements to not have bridesmaids or groomsmen as the amount of people was so small. Dahlia quickly got in her dress. Minerva teared up, "I wish your parents could see you, but there not born yet," she smiled, amused at the end making Dahlia laugh. She put on her shoes before walking towards Thanatos who looked at her and said, "Mistress, you look beautiful," she smiled and grabbing his arm. They made it to the front doors as they wanted the wedding in the front garden and led her down the steps. The people in the seats saw Orion's attention get taken by the widening of his eyes and the clenching of his jaw, like he was trying to prevent his jaw from dropping. The Malfoy's, The Potters, The Blacks, Lucretia and Ignatius (who managed to drop Molly of with someone), Tom, Luna, Hades and Persephone, Melinoe (who was still excited to meet Dahlia), Hecate (who was officiating), Gaea, Myrtle, Minerva, Pomona, and even Eileen Prince, who they managed to become good friends in and she let in on the memories and secrets. They were in awe with how beautiful she looked none more so than Orion who probably would've started drooling if he wasn't in front of so many people. They reached the front and Orion took her hand helping her up. The ceremony started, they did their vows, Dahlia was glad she put a charm on her hair to keep it black so it didn't turn into her happy color, purple. Their hands were connected by the fabric and soon the ceremony finished with them kissing. The reception had started and everyone ate their meals and Melinoe finally got to meet Dahlia. She excitedly introduced herself as her parents chuckled. "Hi, I'm Melinoe, I'm Hades Persephone's daughter, thank you for helping them get along I've always wanted that and then it happens and I heard about you and I wanted meet you and you look beautiful in that dress," the goddess rambled as Dahlia chuckled and pulled her into a hug that the goddess sank in to. "I just told your mom what she needed to hear and she did the rest," she denied. "But you're the one that started the whole process!" she argued. "And I can't thank you enough" she finished. She left and met Luna who pulled her into conversation. Arcturus and Melania came forward, "I think it's time the new rings were exchanged," Melania said and took off her ring, "I, Melania Black, hand off my Ladyship ring to Dahlia Black," she handed it to the bride herself, showing her approval of the change. "I Dahlia Black accept the Ladyship Ring," Dahlia responded. "We now have a new Lady Black!" Arcturus announced. Thanatos had come over with his hand closed, "Now Orion's turn", he said. "I, Orion Black, do accept the Peverell and Ravenclaw Lordships as secondary of the Houses," he said and put on the rings, "We now have a Lord Peverell-Ravenclaw," Thanatos announced. Dahlia and Orion left soon afterwards to a cabin in a forest to have a relaxing honeymoon doing you-know-what.

Dahlia's Dress:

(Charlus and Dorea's wedding)

            A few months later came Charlus and Dorea's wedding. Dorea had her hair straightened and pulled back. She had a gothic black and red dress. It was a red bodice and skirt with black tuffs in the middle. She also added laced sleeves with red nails. She had bright red lipstick paired with smoky eye shadow before Arcturus came to walk her down as her own father wouldn't do it. Charlus' eyes had widened and he smiled when he saw her. The same ceremony from the Black's happened with the Potter's and they mingled with the small crowd. Fleamont and Euphemia had given Dorea her Ladyship ring and had been declared the new Lady Potter-Gryffindor after she had been the Lady Gryffindor Ring. After that, they soon left; to Ireland to spend their honeymoon there.

Dorea's Dress:

(Abraxas and Luna's Wedding)

            Abraxas and Luna's wedding was the last of the makeshift wedding season. Luna had a completely lace white dress. She had her natural curls and natural makeup. She was happy to see that Gaea and Persephone had made her a flower crown, mixing flowers above grown with some from Persephone's gardens. The girls had also found out Persephone made their dresses as a thank you. The wedding passed by quickly as this was the third time they've been to a wedding. Luna became Lady Malfoy and Abraxas became Lord Hufflepuff, titles neither thought they would say they had. The new Lord and Lady Malfoy had gone to Greece for their honeymoon.

Luna's Dress:

While the last married couple went to Greece, Orion and Dahlia Black had everything cleaned up (they decided to have the other weddings there, everyone loved Dahlia's garden), and proceeded to get three rooms ready for when Henrik and the di Angel...

While the last married couple went to Greece, Orion and Dahlia Black had everything cleaned up (they decided to have the other weddings there, everyone loved Dahlia's garden), and proceeded to get three rooms ready for when Henrik and the di Angelo's arrived.