Chapter 71

Orion POV

I was quite a bit nervous, Sirius' second birthday was tomorrow, meaning he gets his memories tonight. Dahlia had been trying to keep me calm throughout the day, she had been doing the same with Bellatrix, ever since a few months ago when Sirius had a dream about his death, she had been a bit standoffish and it's made Sirius a bit upset.

Midnight had hit and Dahlia and I heard our son start to toss and turn. We put down the schoolwork we were correcting and entered the room, it was a Friday so Bellatrix was staying here to spend time with her sisters, and Rodolphus was there too. We sat in the room and watched Sirius, waiting for him to wake up.

Sirius POV

I was watching my other memories and saw my times in Azkaban, my times with the hag, the good times at school, Lily and James dying, the damn goat not helping me, Dahlia witnessing my death, the look in Bellatrix's eyes, her eyes were clouded, she wasn't in control, kind of like what James and I had seen with Tom Riddle. Then Luna and Dahlia go back in time and deal with the goat and find there soul mates. HOLY SHIT! Dahlia is with my father! Not against it though, I liked Orion better. Oh, apparently Orion does have a side that likes to prank. I saw the hidden inheritances, which by the way are SO cool! Waaaaaaaaiiiiiiiittt, if Dahlia is soulmates with my father, which means she's my mother, YES! I saw she and dad had killed my cousin's parents and adopted them into their family, along with taking two of Hades' children in, and adopting the youngest Mikaelson. I knew Bellatrix felt guilty, so did Orion who I remember at one point said he was going to be a better father this time, well he didn't really have an option last time, I just knew I could still do Black Family magic cause he didn't disown me willingly.

When I woke up, I saw them both, "Mommy? Daddy?" I said. Right, mind of a two year old, and physically a two year old, basically a two year old with thoughts of an older person. They both smiled and I observed them. Mommy had been holding been holding Daddy's hand, weird calling them that but I can't help it, I'm a two year old and I feel a mother/son bond with my new mom. Daddy had clearly been nervous even though he was hiding it rather well. Mommy picked me up and I give her a big happy hug, before reaching over to Daddy who looked surprised but picked me up anyway and I hugged him too. "So I thought I would say it now, but you will have a sister in about eight more months," mommy said. My eyes widened and then a giggle came out when I saw daddy's wide eyes. Mommy smiled innocently at him.

The next morning I marched right over to Bellatrix, sat in her lap, and hugged her too, while Padfoot had given her the 'I told you my human would forgive you' look.

Eileen POV

I sat and watched Severus as midnight hit, I had been added into the Peverell family along with Severus, he had a slight tantrum at the intrusion of that little bit of magic but calmed down quite a bit. We expected that as children are more sensitive, and it was only a tiny bit of magic to endure his inheritance would come out, and to give him the immortality when he hit his inheritance. Also cause Fabian and Gideon did the same thing when their parents had allowed Dahlia to do the ritual, but since they were a bit older they knew what to expect, same with the sisters although they were actually blood adopted in. I got to meet Hades and Persephone, and they gladly took me to where Tobias was and Hades taught me how to use my demon abilities. He still had marks from the Riders and I got to add more marks making me very happy.

Severus POV

What did Potter do this time? I watched in horror as I saw her grow up, she was actually abused?! I thought it was a life of luxury! She couldn't have read those books, nobody told her anything! I watched her go through this new timeline like preventing Tom from becoming Voldemort, marrying Orion Black, bringing back Nagini, having her husband and ex-grandfather kill my father and save my mother while she was pregnant with me, apparently she did have a soulmate that she would meet later. I even saw her explain why I was bullied, Dumbledore had blocked Lily's soulmate bond and it made James act out because it seems like I was taking her away. She was only my best friend and practically a sister to me, but I get why he acted out now.

I woke up saw what looked like the Hogwarts library and saw my mother putting up books, she looked a lot healthier than I remember, "Eileen," I heard another voice that I recognize as Luna's. Mommy (wow that was weird) looked at me and her eyes lit up as I looked back at her and lifted my arms up and she came and picked me up. I wrapped my arms around her neck and said, "I missed you mommy," very quietly even though it seemed Tom who had walked in heard it.

Third POV

The Potters and Malfoys along with Dahlia watched as James and Pandora regained their memories. Dahlia had a sleeping Sirius with her as he wanted to see his best friend, but couldn't manage to stay awake. When they both woke up, James smiled brightly at his parents and even when he saw Prongs. Pandora had giving her dreamy smile towards her father. Then both children reached for their ex-daughters and latched on, they were both thankful for what they've done and happy to see them again. James looked down from Dahlia's shoulder to see another child that looked like his best friend with some hints of Dahlia's physical traits, "Siri!" he yelled making the other child jump awake resulting in James to giggle at Sirius' glare that now also resembles his and Dahlia's. The two boys hugged and they hugged Pandora before they all went back to sleep. The next morning James decided that like Sirius, who had gotten advice from Tom and Nagini to let Severus become more comfortable with them before trying to approach him.

Orion POV

Did I forget to mention all the women except Luna are pregnant again?