Chapter 112

Third POV

So, Elijah, he finally gained the balls to ask Andromeda to marry him. Of course, this was after he actually almost ruined a suit with his sweat by asking the Blacks for their blessing to marry her. He had placed a message saying 'Will you marry me?' in one of her favorite books that she was rereading. Pandora and Nik were getting married first though, Abraxas was now getting teased by the others about sending off his first daughter to get married. Orion enjoyed the revenge, but he didn't see Andromeda getting ideas about her own wedding. Luna and Victoria were up the steps getting ready; everybody loved the Peverell garden and couldn't put off the tradition of getting married there. Bianca had declared to Crowley, that when she can be physically older that they were getting married there.

"So when are you getting married?" Nik asked Elijah while they were waiting for Pandora to finish getting ready. Nik was nervous and making conversation which Elijah picked up on, "Honestly, I don't know, but judging by how she's looking around and making ideas, it will be soon," Elijah said. A bit away, James was approaching Tom, "Yes, you can marry her," Tom said before the Potter could say anything, "Thank you," James said and walked back to Sirius and Regulus. Pandora had entered, Abraxas by her side as the wedding had started and the Mikaelson's smiled seeing their brother look in awe.

Pandora's Dress:

            A few days later, Sirius and James were walking up to the Peverell Manor and saw Orion sitting there, "Dad?" Sirius questioned

"Your mother and sisters are cackling about something," was all Orion said. Sirius looked at him with a questioning look before he walked up the steps and opened the door, and her heard four women cackling and walked back to his father, "They're still cackling," he informed his father.

A few minutes before Andromeda had entered her mother's office, sisters following behind her, "Mom, I want to have my wedding, I have ideas," she said.

"I'm surprised your father didn't notice you getting ideas from Pandora's wedding, he was rubbing it in Abraxas' face that he had to hand off his daughter. Now he gets to do it again," Dahlia started laughing.

"Oh and he's got two more times when Bella and Lyra get married," Andy added on.

"I can imagine the look on his face," Dahlia managed to get out before the laughter was become cackles, "He entered the Manor and walked right out, he heard us," Dahlia said calmly, before, yet again, there were more cackles.

The women made their way down the stairs, as now Regulus had joined his brother, cousin, and father. Elijah was sitting with them now too; he learned that if they were cackling, it might be the perfect time to be scared, "Daaaaaaaad?" Andromeda sang.

"Oh no," Orion muttered, "Yes?"

"I want my wedding after Pandora and Nik come back," she said with a big smile. The girls were cackling again as Orion's face matched what they thought it would, his eyes were widened and his jaw almost dropped, and Elijah was looking cautiously at his soon to be father in law as he started to move away form the man.

Keepingto her word, Andromeda did get married after Pandora came back, it wassurprisingly snowing that day which made the bride even more happy. The gardenwas set up again, the other kids were home from Hogwarts for winter break, andElijah was waiting for his bride. Bill, Charlie, and Percy were excitedlytalking with each other, Fred and George would be born soon. Elijah, like hisbrother, was stunned seeing Andromeda walk out with Orion grumbling again.

Andromeda's Dress: