Chapter 2

Orion POV

        I had gotten on the Hogwarts Express getting excited as I'll get to see Dahlia Peverell again. My sister would not stop teasing me about my reaction to her, but I couldn't help it, she was so beautiful. I was even more excited after our Gringotts trip as the goblins told us something came up and I had to take another Inheritance Test only to find out I have a creature and Dahlia Peverell is my soulmate!

        I found Tom Riddle and Abraxas Malfoy on the train and sat with them only to be also joined by my cousin Dorea, "The Peverell's are back," I stated and three sets of eyes looked at me in shocked, well Tom was more of confusion, "They're real?" Tom asked.

        "Yes they've been around just not carrying the name, but I met sisters who carry the name and they are joining third year," I answered. "We saw them when we were going to Gringotts".

        "Are they twins?" Dorea asked.

        "No, the older sister has been made Lady Peverell as the previous one passed. The younger sister is adopted but they started school when the younger was old enough to pay attention and talk. The older one is dark haired and the younger is blonde".

        "Oh yes, Lucretia told me about how you stared at the dark haired one," Dahlia teased. I felt my face heat up with my obvious blush showing as the others looked at me in amusement. The amusement faded rather fast as the banshee, wait that's offensive to banshees, the hag had slammed the door open, "ORION THERE YOU ARE!", came the screeching voice of Walburga Black. "Why are you looking for me?"

         "BECAUSE MY PARENTS CAME UP WITH SOME IDIOTIC EXCUSE TO BREAK OUR MARRIAGE CONTRACT" she screeched. Wow, she actually knew what idiotic mean. "ITS DEVASTATING, CAN YOU BELIEVE THEM?" Wow another big word.

        "Actually yes I can. We found out I have a soulmate bond. You know those break contracts," I stated rather calmly while the others looked surprised because I hadn't quite mentioned that bit.

        "WITH WHO???"

        "You'll find out"

        Walburga screamed and ran away slamming the door. As she did  we all let out sighs of relief. Dorea excused herself, putting up a ridiculous excuse although I know she's gone to look for Charlus Potter. About five minutes later, I felt a pain in my head and let out a groan and I heard two others and my vision went black.

        When I became aware, I looked around the dark room seeing Tom, Abraxas, Dorea, and Charlus. Something started playing in front of us. We witnessed Tom kill Myrtle Warren, although at a different angle we saw his eyes were glazed over and a wand sticking out from the doorway directed at him. We watched as his Hocruxes were created and he spread pureblood beliefs. We watched our own families. Abraxas looked shocked at how dark he became after losing his wife and soon dragging Lucius with him. Lucius then forcing Draco to join the Death Eaters. How I ignored my sons and let -ugh- Walburga practically abuse them. The hag had been poisoning me with potions or else I would've gotten rid of her. Sirius running away, my poor son got thrown into Azkaban for something he didn't do, and never had a trial. The poisoning had gotten to me and I passed quickly followed by the passing of Regulus who got torn apart by Inferi. We watched as James and Lily Potter died. How their daughter Dahlia (I don't know if that's a coincidence as she kind of looks like my Dahlia) got placed at her abusive muggle relatives, becoming a slave to them. We watched as she grew up manipulated and abused. We watched, or the others watched, I couldn't watch Sirius falling through the veil because of Bellatrix who had already became delusional by her own abuse. Yes I also would've gotten the sisters away from their parents. We watched her final battle with Voldemort, I think we all agreed that that was no longer Tom, and how she had gotten betrayed up to her and Luna's  meeting with Gaea and Thanatos, being declared there Mistresses.

        We watched as it was explained what Dumbledore has done and I saw Charlus and Dorea become increasingly angry about what Dumbledore did to the Potter Line. How Charlus and Tom are both Peverells along with the sisters and how they along with there soulmates would recieve memories along with the Peverells and a few others. Then how Dahlia Potter and Luna Lovegood became the Peverell sisters I  met.

        When the memories ended and we landed back in the compartment which was almost immediately opened by the future Lord and Lady Potter, we all looked at the very pale and might I bravely mention, scared Tom Riddle. "So Voldemort starts when someone controls you and you kill Warren?" Abraxas asked. Tom nods. "Is that when your agendas changed?" Tom nodded again. "Okay, so we have to make sure it doesn't happen," Charlus said. Tom relaxed a bit, partly I think because he was having some help, and partly because it came from Charlus, as what Tom became did kill his son. Charlus continued and gave a glare to Abraxas and I. "Now I know Thanatos said Tom and I would get memories along with our mates. Dorea is my mate, I would like to know which one of you is Dahlia's and which is Luna's", Charlus said in a protective tone. I mean Dahlia was his granddaughter in the previous timeline and Luna is her adopted sister, I would think he would be protective.

        "U-uhm I'm Dahlia's mate and I have a feeling Luna is Abraxas' mate," I stuttered out. One known rujle in the Wizarding World, don't piss off a Black or a Potter, they can be quite scary even to the other House. "I wonder how Sirius would react to his goddaughter now being his birth mother," Dorea wondered. We all smiled, Tom who had seemed to relax more and gain back some color also smiled. We got the signal that we were about to make it to Hogwarts so Dorea left to get changed in another compartment.