Chapter 100

Third POV

Fenrir had gone to find his pack, the pack was weary seeing his angry face, but curious when they sensed the Aurors that had come with. "Would the parents of missing pups come here," that definitely had gotten everybody's attention. A good amount had come with Fenrir and the Aurors knew the situation was worse than they thought.

"We got onto Lyall Lupin's property, in the basement, seven pups were found, three were also found dead," the parents all gasped in worry. The problem, there were thirteen sets of parents, not ten. "We need to find what other pups are around, there were wards up so nobody would escape. The pups that were found are in the Hospital Wing at Hogwarts being tended to by trusted people. We will head there afterwards, I know you want to see your pups, but Lupin has been arrested and we need to find what he's done. The Aurors are trying to help, in case you act out towards one, they have protections on them, you will not be arrested, they understand your anger. Now, let's go," Fenrir said.

They got onto the property, Hope and Remus Lupin had been brought to another house, and looked in the basement again, "Please don't get offended when I say if you're going to act out in anger, please don't do it in this room or any main evidence place," Charlus, who stepped in as head Auror, explained. The male wolves got a little angry being asked that but understood. They were doing their job, and they do pay attention to the news and were told by their Alpha about what had just happened with the Black Heir and how his mother was Charlus' cousin meaning Heir Black had a bit of Potter blood, so the Potter Lord didn't care much for the Lupin's either and quickly signed off on the search the minute he got it.

In the basement, some Aurors went around finding the weapons that were used, parents were pointing out things that belonged to their children. They had made their way outside, and started looking around until they heard a gasp and a cry, come to find out a set of parents had found their child's body. The rest had gone to where Fenrir found that Remus would shift and found five more bodies; the pups had been attacked by another wolf, supposedly Remus. Fenrir had made note to check in with other packs for missing pups, as they had three unknown ones. Dahlia had arrived to identify the unknown pups, she also allowed the other parents who found their children there to allow them to say goodbye. They were thankful for it, knowing she didn't want to be away from her son at the moment.

When arriving back at Hogwarts, they were warned again about finding their child and acting aggressive towards others. The three other pups who were found dead were claimed and got to say goodbye. The others were surrounding their children, giving some calming droughts so the parents who were being overwhelmed would calm down and not over whelm the pups too. Some pups had already been awake and reuniting with their parents, a few people from St. Mungos came to help as they didn't want to move the pups there. Sirius had been awake, but very confused, his father was explaining what happened and couldn't believe somebody would be experimenting on werewolf pups.

Dorea had stayed to watch the pups with Nagini, Nik had stayed too, they knew out of the Mikaelson's they would be more comfortable with him because they could sense his wolf. Their parents had gone to the trial for Lyall Lupin. Regulus and Lyra had been sleeping alongside their 90% healed brother with their animal counterparts surrounding the bed. The rest of the children went back to their dorms, Jane and Jade getting permission to go to the Gryfifndor Heir dorms. Lily and Crowley stayed up for a bit as Helena and Ruby were a bit anxious about what has happened in the past 24 hours to sleep. Lucius had stayed awake as his sisters had gone to sleep, they were scared realizing what would be happening and it made Lucius on edge, having seen it too. It didn't help he was close to his Inheritance, Narcissa was next to him to keep him calm, she had also stayed awake, she was waiting for her sister to tell her and Andromeda (who also stayed in the Infirmary) something.

The next morning it was spread to the public through the Daily Prophet that Lyall Lupin had a meeting with the Dementors. Of course, Dahlia may have had an influence on how slowly his soul had been sucked out. Sirius still had to stay in the infirmary so some teachers would come by and give him mini lessons about what was talked about and he would be able to do the spells when he came back to classes. He had been dealing with some magic depletion, it had been helping him heal a bit quicker, so he mostly just needed to rest as this point and gain his magical strength back. He was still in pain but it was going away.

Charlus and Orion had gone with Rebekah and the Twins as they were about to go pick up a newborn Bill Weasley and knew, even Arthur knew, that they would need back up. When they arrived in the room, Arthur and Molly put up a fight, Molly was about to get Bill under the compulsions he needed to be under, they saw Arthur's eyes were clouded over though. They altered the memories of the two and left with the baby. They immediately had gone too Gringotts and adopted the baby as he was now William Weasley-Mikaelson-Prewett, or just Bill Prewett.