Chapter 40

Bianca POV

I followed my group to the common rooms and saw Rowena's painting who gave a riddle. Henrik had stuck next to me and introduced me to some of his friends. We crowded around the common room that had a lot of blue and had a library in it. Dahlia and Professor Flitwick walked in. "Okay, welcome first years to the Ravenclaw House, I don't mean to repeat the Headmaster, but I do not want any bullying, I do not want you rubbing it in your in the "smart house", I don't want you to be discouraged by the supposedly "rejected Slytherin house" you were put in here for a reason. That Hat looks at your personality and sees what House fits better, I'm sure quite a few muggleborns and Half bloods with a muggle lastname were given an option to be in this House for your safety?" about fifteen of students had nodded, "Well don't feel bad about yourself because of that, alright?" she said to the fifteen students who nodded and smiled.

"Now,over there," she pointed to the corner next to the bookshelves, "Is the journalthat will reach me. If I am not able to come or answer then it would be best toget Professor Flitwick here," she pointed to the smaller man. "The other newteachers will be giving you parchments that will work like the journals. You writein them and it will disappear only to reappear to us, and vice versa, so thenwe can have a discussion on what you are having a problem with. Now, third andfourth years, please go up and fill out your forms, you don't worry aboutsupplies for your new classes, it is taken care of this year. When you finishthere will be a box in your room that will disappear when four slips are in itand in the morning you will have a schedule. Now go on," she excused firstthrough fourth years.

Dahlia POV

"Are there any other questions about the Cores classes?" I asked. A sixth year raised her hand, "Yes?"

"Why are there two Grey Cores teachers?"

"Because the Grey Cores are those who can easily do light and dark spells. That was why many Slytherin's had gotten bullied, along with some Ravenclaws, because a good portion of them have dark cores and were only being taught light spells other than the basic spells. Now some lean more towards darker while some lean towards lighter. My sister and I are teaching with our respective cores, which is why there are two," many students had become less confused so I had them form two lines as Filius and I got ready to check cores. 

"So we are going to check your auras, Professor Slytherin has made these stones, that will change color to match your core, we will tell you what it reads and you will go and write it on your forms," I told them. We started the readings while keeping track of the results we got and they made their way to fill out there forms before they went to bed. After two hours, Filius and I found a mostly Grey with a good portion of dark cores.

            After filling out forms, and sorting through them, and schedules had been made for everyone and reappeared to the students so they had them by morning.

I walked into my first Runes class and turned to the students, I had sixth years from all four classes. "Alright I'm going to start out by saying, I am starting all classes the same, but hopefully you guy's will take interest and catch up rather fast. I'm teaching the normal runes, starting with ones used in the alphabet. This is because until you hit fifth year, the spells runes can't be made yet without a basic understanding. Eventually, depending on how far you guys go, we can eventually get to making spell runes before you leave for the year," I had captured their attentions and had gotten quickly into teaching, "You will understand these better when your text books come in tomorrow."

My shared class with Luna had gotten off great too. The same explanation was given to them as I had given the Ravenclaws, "Our only warning is you have trouble with the spell, do not get frustrated and keep trying, we need to know where your limits are. We know what other Core classes you are in and this will give a good indication to Professor Warren and Professor Grindelwald if you have them. We do not need an over powered spell because of frustration or else this class will end very badly," a student had asked what would be so bad if there was an over powered spell, "What does expelliarmus do?"