Chapter 86

Italicized is first timeline; Normal is second

Third POV

The first timeline group was met with the Malfoy's and the Slytherin-Gaunts in the hallway and a group of people they knew as the Mikaelson's were worriedly looking into the rooms they were standing in front of. They saw their children make their way out of their rooms and the children knew what happened, which confused the first timeline some more. "What is going on?!" Lily yelled. Her counterpart was glaring at her before yanking her father's sleeve, "Can I?" she tilted her head in the direction she knew James' room was, "Just be careful he'll be in a lot of pain," was Tom's response as Damon and Prongs let Lily enter the room, her familiar, Ivy, slithering behind her and turned into her cat form and sat with Prongs. Lily sat in the chair she pulled up next to James as he continued sleeping. Pandora and Victoria both looked upset and went to sit with their mates and watched over their cousins while Lucius sat with Narcissa. Ruby joined Henrik, as he hadn't woken up either, while Helena and Crowley stayed with their parents. Eileen had left too so Severus had also been there and he sat with Sirius, which definitely shocked the first timeline as they didn't think he would do that, because apparently they hadn't got the clue that James, Severus, and Sirius get along now. The twins had kind of just went around watching over them all.

"Sometimes this situation happens and it doesn't make us any less calm when it happens," was all Nagini responded with. The black haired man they sometimes seem to be around Dahlia had stuck his head out the Master bedroom door, "It was seventeen deaths, watch over Sirius, I don't know how he will react to it and James will most likely need a pain reliever, and the girls and Regulus just need to watched over in case they get uncomfortable and need something, just those two will have more of a reaction than the others," he said. "Oh, what did Potter do," Severus just groaned out. Making James glare at him while Lily walked out of James' room and over to what they saw was the Heir Black room where Severus happened to be standing with a bat (Sirius still liked playing the beater position in Quidditch and had been practicing) and handed it to Lily who went over to the adult Severus and swung and hit him in the legs making him fall in pain. "Mistress!" they heard from the next room where the man had came from and was greeted by a distressed and disoriented Dahlia who glared right at Severus and Lily, "If you two don't shut up, I'm going to let this house do whatever it damn well pleases to you even if it means snapping your wands and putting them up your asses!" she yelled out and lost her balance as Thanatos caught her and helped her back to her room. "Sometimes they experience flashes of certain deaths but mostly it's deaths with a large number of victims, which is what is happening now, and as you saw they get stressed out. Orion and Charlus are not here because they are finding the man who did the shooting and Eileen is helping them. The ones who experience what those deaths experience affects of what the victims went through," as soon as Abraxas ranted off what was happening they heard Padfoot whimper as he got up and turned to his human as Severus rushed out. Luna and Niklaus ran in to find Sirius had gotten too overwhelmed and had gone into a seizure. There was a small crowd who watched in shock seeing the six year old shake as Padfoot went and laid behind Sirius so he would stay on his side without being forced. Severus watched in shock as he didn't think what was described was true, "Sometimes if it's too overwhelming they lose consciousness and if it's still too much they have a seizure," Luna explained to the group after Sirius stopped seizing. A few minutes later they heard and saw things rattling as they also heard "Move!" coming from Tom behind them as they ducked out of the way of the floating green flaming blanket into the room. The flames had extinguished as it got closer to the bed and wrapped around Sirius as he calmed down, then they heard Prongs meow urgently and the footsteps of Lily come out of the room and Damon had said, "He needs the pain reliever," and Tom had pulled one out and fed it James who's whole body had been all tensed up, there was also then a blue flaming blanket that came around into the room. Soon Cinder had acted up as Niklaus said informed them that Regulus also need reliever and he had a blanket too. Bellatrix, Andromeda, and Narcissa had all woken up along with Henrik and were all highly uncomfortable while Jane, Jade, and Lyra had all woken up and received relievers and blankets like there brothers. Dorea had also been up and about and had gone into Dahlia's room.

Sirius, James, and Lily had gone into Dahlia's room also, with Regulus following behind. They had found Dahlia sitting with paperwork she was filling out and it seemed she had a bad headache. She did, that's why Dorea came to help her out. They had to sort through the victims and determine where they went in the Underworld, "What paperwork are you doing?" Sirius asked quietly, picking up on that she had a headache. Dorea answered him instead, "Whenever someone gets a vision or the flashes we experience, paperwork has to be filled out, it also takes less work off of Hades if some souls are already determined. We pick out those who will have a happy after life, give Orion and Charlus the questionable ones or the ones we know did bad things, and they determine what the reasoning was and put their opinions down which allows us to determine is somebody gets to visit Eileen for a torture session or not," she had just finished a soul's paperwork as she spoke. Soon Lyra had walked in and got on the bed to lie down next to her mother, she had been feeling less pain but still was not feeling very well.

Dorea had gone back to bed by the time Orion and Charlus came back. By then the Black sisters had been talking to Dahlia too and Bellatrix was secretly happy that Rodolphus and Rabastan would both have soulmates. She had met Melinoe before and had a brief encounter with Katherine, who had still been adjusting to her freedom, and she can say that she approved of both of them and the Lestrange brothers would be very happy. Orion had gone into the other room to change out of his gear, they may have gotten a bit excited about finally finding the shooter and it got a little bloody. He had went and checked on the boys and saw they had both been wrapped in there blankets and clinging onto their animal counterparts. He came back in as it seemed the first timeline just had a short trip again and they were about to disappear. He got into bed with Dahlia and saw Lyra had already been asleep so they left her alone and went to sleep.

Charlushad seen that Kol somehow managed to lay down on Jade's bed and had beenholding her as she slept, Jane was awake and James had Lily cuddled up with himto help him sleep. Tom had found Lily and just agreed to come back tomorrow.Jane had managed to get to sleep in Charlus and Dorea's bed as Dorea cuddledagainst Charlus too.