Chapter 35

Henrik POV

I sat on the Hogwarts Express with a few other people. We made conversation and they met my familiar, Pitch. We eventually had made it to Hogwarts and across the ocean where we were greeted by Tom, "Welcome to Hogwarts," he started, this was his first working here, "The start-of-term banquet will begin soon, before it can commence, you will need to be sorted into your House. Your House will be like a family while you are here at Hogwarts. I know you have possibly heard some rumors about rivalries but they are friendly rivalries, we strongly encourage trying to find friends or acquaintances outside your house. The houses are Slytherin, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff and Gryffindor. We have a point system and whichever house has the most points at the end of the year wins the House Cup. The ceremony will begin in a few minutes, get yourselves prepared, get rid of your nerves and I will be back," he finished. He went back inside and somebody had mentioned, "Yeah my older sister when she was here said a lot of things had changed when she hit her sixth year. Even a new Deputy Headmaster, she said Dumbledore was creepy," a lot of magically raised had shivered, while I was mad, I knew what he did. I appreciated that mom and dad didn't hide anything from me.

"Wait, aren't you Lord and Lady Black's blood adopted son?" somebody who looked like a Black looked at me. I nodded, "Well nice to meet you I remember them introducing you and the other two to the House," he said. Tom had come back in, "Okay, time for the ceremony," the ghosts who had made an appearance moaned as the new students were being taken away to be sorted. "WWWWWWHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!" came from everyone's favorite resident poltergeist, Peeves. "KNOCK IT OFF PEEVES," Tom yelled back. I remember mom and dad had mentioned they would convince Peeves to pull a prank on Tom, so he wouldn't know who did it.

We walked in and looked in amazement. My parents were right; describing it doesn't give it justice. We walked up to the front to be greeted by a stool and a hat. There was a shock when the hat spoke. The di Angelo's and I didn't like that mom and dad wouldn't tell us how we are sorted, telling us that they wouldn't get the pleasure of keeping it a secret from Sirius and Regulus. The hat had begun its song, singing about the houses and there attributes. He sung about a new future which I know was referenced to my adoptive family. Tom then took out a scroll with the names. I knew I was at the beginning with my new last name beginning with a B. "Henrik Black," I heard. I walked up to Tom and sat on the stool. He gave me a reassuring look and placed the Hat on me, "Hello there, never thought I would get a Mikaelson," a voice I'm assuming to be the hat began, "Yes I am the Hat, I can see your more curious than anything, and can also cunningness but from both families. But the question is if the curiosity over rules the ambition. Mmmhm okay, Better be Ravenclaw!" he announced. There were some people who were a bit shocked. I knew why; dad had explained all Black's had been in Slytherin, that was why mom had said they didn't care what House I was in. I sat next at the Ravenclaw table some people still stunned, apparently forgetting my mother is Lady Ravenclaw.

Orion POV

I was getting prepared for a small date with Dahlia before we went out hunting. Nico and Bianca were visiting their dad and Persephone for the night. Dahlia came down and wow, she had on heeled shoes and her dress was a knee length puffed out skirt, with big straps over her shoulders:

 Dahlia came down and wow, she had on heeled shoes and her dress was a knee length puffed out skirt, with big straps over her shoulders:

 She had some darker makeup that made her bright green eyes stand out and her hair was a bit wavy. "Wow," was all I could say, yes I repeating my thoughts out loud, I literally have no other word. She smiled and blushed which caused me to smirk as her face got really red with her blush against her very pale skin. She then smirked, "I won the bet," she said. 

"Oh?"

"Mmhmm," she got closer to me to the point I'm feeling her breath on my face as she looked up me and held up a letter, "Henrik's in Ravenclaw," she revealed. "Damn," was my response resulting in a giggle from her. Of course that then distracted me again, because of the giggle and I saw how she looked again. I shook my head and grabbed her hand as we made our way to a quiet restaurant; Dahlia had relaxed so I'm assuming she saw no unwanted visitors. She hadn't quite gotten the herb combination but she's close. She may need something from Persephone's garden. We talked quietly and ate our food before we left and apparated to a spot and watched the sunset. I feel like Apollo knew what we were doing because damn that was some sunset. She had her head on my shoulder and we just watched before her dress became longer and less flared out and my suit became leather. Shadow and Inferno had made their appearance and I heard my motorcycle coming, "Guess date's over?" Dahlia mumbled.

"Well I don't know I could bring you a sinner I come across," I looked at my list, "Yep two are to die," she smiled widely as her eyes got bigger and turned more Emerald then AK.

Her Mistress of Death Dress: