Chapter 81

Orion POV

We sent Bellatrix and an excited Andromeda to Hogwarts and would meet them later. Both Rabastan and Andromeda were sorted into Slytherin like their siblings before them. Rabastan was also invited into the Heir dorms by Andromeda when she moved in. They had snuck over to the Gryffindor rooms and finally invited the Prewett twins in, they had pulled a prank on Bellatrix and the punishment was she wouldn't let them in until Andromeda had come to the school, and also if James was okay with it as it was technically to be his dorms.

One day when I was doing my work for my classes, Dahlia had come in with a big bright smile and bright purple hair. "What's got you so happy?"

Then I saw Thanatos walk in behind her looking very proud of himself, "What did you do to make her so happy?" I had turned the questioning to him.

"Soon-to-be-Deadbitcha is now going to be Deadbitcha. Or Deadbitcha by torture. I thought family bonding time cause I know a four and a three year old who would want in," Sirius and Regulus immediately perked up and ran out the door eagerly waiting for there mother to come. I had slowly put my stuff down just to make my lavender (excited) haired sons more impatient. "Maybe a two year old too," she added and our daughter who had been playing but stopped to pout as her brothers got to have fun had immediately perked up like her brothers and jet out of the room to stand with her brothers. We had apparated back to the manor and went to the dungeons where Soon-to-be-Deadbitcha was very pale and looking around with wide eyes. The dungeons had an aura like Azkaban that thankfully did not bug Sirius, neither did the dementor that was brought with her. She had been hanging from the ceiling of her cell by chains and looked even more wide eyed when she saw Dahlia and I. I felt a pull on my pant leg and looked down to see Sirius, "Can you or mommy put glamours on our hair? We don't want it turning white," he asked and Regulus nodded with him.

We put the glamours on their hair, noticing that their roots were turning white, we even put it on Lyra's slowly turning red hair. I knew she knew who was down there and was angry at the person who was the reason her big brother sometimes wasn't able to talk. We walked back in and we all smirked at the hag and lowered her for the children to reach. They were all given blades after making sure they wouldn't accidently cut themselves and had begun stabbing her while Dahlia and I watched on like proud parents. "I definitely have to show you The Addams Family when it comes out because I feel like we're Morticia and Gomez right now," my wife said still holding her smile. "Okay children," she said and the three stopped stabbing. Dahlia and I had agreed that they could go as Dahlia put it "stabby-stabby" on the hag until Dahlia had the urge to scream. The hag had gone unconscious and we dragged her outside to my motorcycle and tied her up, this was actually Sirius' idea to take on her on a flaming ride. Of course we went with it as we liked the idea and she tortured him, he was going to get to choose. Regulus didn't argue because he was excited to see what would happen. He knew it was painful for whoever I was doing too but he never has actually seen it.

"You want to help daddy tie up the chains?" Dahlia asked the three who eagerly nodded. "Okay I know you three are immune to his fire but I don't want you tearing up your hands on the chains," so the children had to put on gloves. I had intertwined the chains around the hag's ankles and the children pulled with all the strength they could to tighten the knot in the chains.

Dahlia went and pulled the children aside as they watched eagerly as the hag woke up and screamed seeing my smirking self, "Well let's see if this pisses me off more. What is your deepest desire?"

The hag, in a trance, said, "To become Lady Black, I want that bitch Dahlia dead, I tried doing the same to the boy," her eyes widened as she just admitted that with no potion on her and in front of the two people she mentioned she wanted to kill. That was when I saw red and started laughing.

Third POV

As the laughing continued to get more insane, Walburga had looked over at the woman and three children who were all increasingly getting excited as the laughter got more insane. When Orion had stopped, he turned to her, "You're screwed," he said in a deeper voice and Walburga watched in horror as Orion's face melted off and became a skull engulfed in flames. As he walked by back to his bike, that was when she heard the giggling children and screamed as she now realized, she was chained up, again, but this time it was her feet. She followed the line of chain until she was met with back of Orion's motorcycle that was morphing and becoming flames. She then screamed when she came face to face with a creature that looked like a dog made of green flames and stone plates. She was than yanked as the flames began to cover the chains as he began moving. She screamed all throughout his ride, Regulus had added on to Sirius' suggestion by asking if he could take her while he was searching for his victims for the night.

When they came back, Walburga was barely conscious. She had multiple road rash patches bruises all over, burns on her back, and two broken arms while burned in chain marks on her ankles, she had also been given the Rider's mark so she immediately will be sent for punishment in the Underworld, and be met with Eileen who had been wanting to torture her too. She scooted away when she saw Dahlia walk towards her and was hoping she imagined the sharp teeth. She began to hear soft humming that made her relax until the last thing she saw—Dahlia jumping to her and ripping out her throat. And then of course waking up in the Underworld to be met with Eileen with completely black eyes and a sadistic smirk. Persephone got her wish of the red hot poker up the ass.