Chapter 105

Third POV

The New Marauders, James, Sirius, Severus, Frank, and Pandora have been wandering. Lily had accompanied them with Crowley and Regulus, they wouldn't lie in saying they had just helped with the prank that was just pulled. Everybody's younger sisters won't lie in saying they helped planned it, that they totally didn't prank the school into having their hair and clothes change into the colors of the House that is there total opposite. The Founders also wouldn't lie in saying they had a big laugh about it, the students did too, a lot of the prejudice had disappeared by then but they know which houses were there opposites. They found it especially amusing after finding out which Founders were in relationships, it happened to be the opposites they were now dressed as. The Slytherins had all had bright yellow hair and dressed in black and yellow clothes, while the Hufflepuffs all had green hair with black and green clothes. The Gryffindors had blue hair with blue and bronze clothes, while the Ravenclaws had bright red hair, that could've matched Lily (James may or may not have been thinking of her at the time) and had red and gold clothes. They tried the heads of Houses, but knowing them, they would suspect something and they didn't want to do it to their own parents, unless it was Tom. Tom looked like a rainbow threw up on him, his robes looked tie dyed, and his hair looked like a rainbow wig. Nagini would not stop laughing for about ten minutes.

That led the group to their little walk to go get rid of the rainbow throw up mess that was Tom, they had been nice enough to release the prank from the students, the youngest ones were still helping, they knew the spell. Some older friends they made though, stuck around with the younger ones when asked by the older siblings. Remus, Peter, and Marlene were agitated by the prank. Alice had offered to stay behind to help the younger siblings in case the three tried to do something. Some students actually even said they liked the new hair color, and would have to learn the spell.

When they had reached the gargoyle, they were a bit surprised to see Orion and Charlus there, doing something to the gargoyle, "Dad?" James, Sirius, and Regulus had spoken up.

"Hey," Orion said in response while Chalrus just jumped making Orion look at him weirdly. "What is wrong with you?" he asked.

"Nothing, I was concentrated on this," Charlus said in a defensive tone. They were changing the gargoyle so it would growl at Tom anytime he came near. Apparently it was prank Tom day.

"So it's going to growl anytime Tom tries to get through, and Charlus is doing it because he's Lord Gryffindor?" Lily asked.

"Yes, he's the only other one who can work with the gargoyle because it was Godric's defense, Dahlia probably could too," Orion responded. The children had been fascinated when they learned that all the Founders put in a defense. Gryffindor was the gargoyles that could come to life, Slytherin had the basilisk, Hufflepuff was the Whomping Willow, and Ravenclaw's wasn't exactly a defense, it was a protection, the Room of Requirement to hide the children was put by her.

The gargoyle had partly come to life and growled rather loudly, making Charlus jump really high, resulting in Orion throwing a fireball at him, "Hey! That could've killed me!" he had said as soon as he patted out the greek fire that Orion had thrown at him.

"You are fire proof," Orion deadpanned.

"You are immortal," Sirius also deadpanned. Regulus was just laughing. Chalrus thought that the brothers did in fact act like there parents, as Dahlia would have in fact laughed if she was there.

"Well if I died, what would you do you think Dorea would do knowing it was you?" Charlus challenged.

"She would have thought you were an idiot," Orion countered.

"But-eh-yeah, the gargoyles gone let's go." The group had walked off after James put the counterspell in the gargoyles mouth for Tom to de-rainbow himself.

Not even ten minutes later, everyone heard a loud growl followed by "CHARLUS FLEAMONT POTTER!" from the Headmaster, then followed by, "HEY ORION HELPED TOO!" from Lord Potter. Dahlia and Dorea started laughing really hard as Orion had just entered the room, only to turn back around, hearing the commotion, to go keep himself hidden from Tom.