Chapter 79

Third POV

Thanatos had informed his Mistress that they can go retrieve Lily Evans now. He had explained that due to her behavior when the first timeline visited and her blind faith in Albus that she was to be punished to experience what Dahlia did with the Dursleys. Although as they found out, they didn't plan for the parents to actually hate Lily this time around. The abuse was to stop once she had received memories but it seemed to have gotten worse as Lily is now aware of her magic.

Dahlia and Nagini were walking towards the Evans household, Dahlia had been given permission by Hades that if she thought the abuse was to unforgiveable that she can call the Rider's to take care of Mr. & Mrs. Evans, so Hades did not give the Riders any names to pick up. Dahlia had led Nagini down to the familiar house that she remembered to be the Dursley household. She unlocked the door and hummed so Petunia and her parents would go into a deep sleep for a half hour as Nagini went and unlocked the door under the stairs that Dahlia pointed too. When Nagini opened the door they were hit with the smell of blood and a redhead looking at Nagini scared, until she saw Dahlia's eyes peer behind Nagini, "Dahlia?" she whispered.

Dahlia had seen the condition Lily was in and did deem it worse then she what she had experienced although Dahlia's was still worse in general as she lived with it for ten years. She heard her name come from the redhead and she gave the little girl a smile and nodded, "We are getting you out of here," she whispered. The girl had scoot over towards Dahlia while giving Nagini a curious look, she did remember her behavior when her previous self visited this timeline, so she knew who she was she was just surprised she felt a family bond with her. "I need to pass you to Nagini alright?" Dahlia had spoken to her.

"So are you considering this worse?" Nagini asked and Dahlia nodded while Lily looked curious. "Hades wanted you to have a punishment when you were reborn due to your behavior when your previous self visited our timeline. You had no excuse for your blind faith in Albus, that's why you got a punishment and Severus didn't, he was raised abused and it made him more weary and that just never went away. Now, it's time for Petunia to have a punishment," Dahlia pulled out a book, while Lily watched, curious. Lily could understand why she got the punishment, she couldn't believe she believed that man so much that even her own husband had went and set up his own plans behind her back as he knew he would die with her. Lily started crying and the woman who used to be her daughter had finished writing as she looked at the little girl who was leaning against Nagini's shoulder and crying. Dahlia had picked up Lily again and held her as she managed to cry out, "I'm sorry," Dahlia held her closer as they heard motorcycles and Lily turned seeing the familiar Blue and Green Riders appear and walk into the house and then heard her parents scream (Dahlia lifted the spell on them) as the penance stare had been used on them.

Nagini took Lily from Dahlia noticing her getting agitated and knew what it meant. Lily looked confused again as the Rider's came back out and turned back to human as Orion went to his wife who was grabbing her head. She then let out a silent scream followed by bangs coming from in the house. Orion and Charlus may or may not have set Mr. & Mrs. Evans on top of the stairs hoping they would fall down them when Dahlia screamed. As Dahlia was still agitated, she rode on Orion's motorcycle with just him while Nagini held Lily as she rode on Charlus' bike. They rode back to where Dorea, James (who was sleeping) and Tom were waiting. Lily had instantly felt a similar bond she did with Nagini to Tom and then felt what she believed to be the soul mate bond she never felt before towards the three year old being held by someone who looked quite a bit like Dahlia. "James," the woman said to the child. Lily's eyes widened 'THAT WAS JAMES' was all she was thinking. She had remembered he said Dahlia looked quite a bit like his mother, Dorea Black. James had lifted his head and almost immediately looked directly at her and saw the hesitance in his eyes. She wiggled around to let Nagini know she wanted to be let down. Dorea had also let James down, Lily had quickly ran for James and hugged him crying again, "I'm sorry," she said to him. James let out a small smile and hugged her back. All the adults let out small smiles seeing the reunion between the two as Nagini and Tom took her home as they knew she felt a parental/child bond with them.

The next morning Lily was introduced to Crowley, Ruby, and little Helena. She was introduced to the Mikaelson's and Damon who knew she was changed from the previous Lily. She then got to meet Lucius, Pandora, and Victoria. Lucius gave her a small smile and nod in agreement, Pandora gave her hug before going over to James, Crowley and who was assuming was Sirius, she only saw their back. Next was James' sisters Jane and Jade. Jane had giving her a small hesitant smile as she didn't know what to think about her yet. She knew Lily caused her brother a lot of pain in his previous life and her sister Jade didn't seem to care as she had spotted Kol.

She was introduced to the Black sisters who, to her relief, were nice. It was revealed to her that the sisters parents had been obsessed with Voldemort and this time had just been abusive and Dahlia and Orion weren't putting up with it and as soon as Narcissa had gained memories, they killed Cygnus and Druella. She also met the Lestrange brothers who were also nice this time around and had actually been in the same boat as the sisters except it was just there father. Dahlia and Orion had even found a muggleborn descended from a Lestrange squib that there mother took in and granted them a new sister. "Word of advice, do not stare at Sirius' mouth, do not question why he is not speaking, you will be told what happened but not in front Sirius," Bellatrix had told her. When she was introduced to the three younger Black children Sirius, Regulus, and Lyra, she gave a watery eyed smile to Sirius who seemed to not want to be touched by her at the moment later finding out about his magic sensitivity. Regulus had smiled at her while Lyra just looked at her, curious. She was admittedly a bit happy to see Regulus with Dahlia's well known green eyes and that all three children gained Dahlia's wavy hair. She thankfully was able to ignore Sirius' lack of speech and small dots around his mouth. When she heard about it later, she looked on in horror and wanted to go right back to Peverell manor and hug him but she stopped herself knowing he didn't like pity.

Then she found Severus, who was surprisingly sitting with Sirius and James and writing out notes. They didn't want Sirius to strain his throat and Severus did not know any parseltongue so they decided to write notes to each other. They invited Lily up to the chair and they all wrote notes out to each other after Lily apologized to Severus about her behavior and he apologized back for insulting her in the last timeline. He had already apologized to James about making him feel as if he was trying to take his mate away from him to which James accepted and he then apologized (So did Sirius although his was written out) for the bullying Severus had suffered from them. Their parents had all been proud that they were all apologizing to each other, although it was a bit amusing when James suddenly gave Severus what was renamed 'Peverell Glare' instead of the 'Potter Glare' and pointed at Dahlia and then added in a raised eyebrow with the glare which nobody thought was possible. Severus had then turned to Dahlia and apologized about how he treated her as a student because she looked like her father.