Chapter 103

Third POV

Sirius, James, Pandora, Crowley and Lily, all went with their parents to get there Heir Rings. Sirius had gotten the Black Heirship Ring and like before been made the official Black Heir, his father assuring him that he is keeping that title and he'll be more helpful when it comes to explaining what he had to do as Lord Black. James, like before, had gotten the Potter Heirship Ring. Pandora had gotten her Hufflepuff Heirship Ring, she smiled big seeing the amber stone on the ring and had quickly showed Niklaus when she spotted him, even Helga had reappeared and was shown by the excited twelve year old. With Crowley and Lily, Tom had said to them, "Crowley, you're getting the Gaunt Heirship, and Lily since you were related to me threw the Slytherin Line before I blood adopted you, your getting the Slytherin Heirship," the two twelve year olds nodded and accepted there rings.

Friends that James and Lily had made found it funny that the two would have been Lord and Lady of both Gryffindor and Slytherin. Thankfully nobody made the reference to Lady Black's parents, who coincidentally had the same names and same houses.

Later came Narcissa's Inheritance. Lucius, who had begun refreshing himself on his studies as he was to graduate this year, had sat with her as she tossed and screamed, like her aunt, mother, and sister, had her heart stopped, and had attacked the unconscious body that was waiting for her.

Regulus, Jane, Victoria, and Ruby were waiting to be sorted.

"Regulus Black,"

"Slytherin," both his parents said, quickly hearing "SLYTHERIN!"

"Jane Potter,"

"Gryffindor," her parents said, hearing "GRYFFINDOR!" soon after.

"Victoria Malfoy,"

"Definitely a Slytherin," her parents said, "SLYTHERIN!"

"Ruby Slytherin-Gaunt,"

"Honestly don't know," her parents had said, "SLYTHERIN!"

"One year I'm gonna get one, sorry Luna, there is definitely no Hufflepuffs," Dahlia said.

"Aw," came from Luna, although she knew it was true. Accept Frank had said he had a sister that would arrive in a few years who might fit Hufflepuff.

Eileen had gone off for a bit during one of the breaks, she had been keeping tabs on her mate and knew Charlie had gained his memories, when she appeared in front of the four year old, he looked up at her in awe. She saw the older look in his eyes, "Gained your memories?" he quickly gave her a look of surprise before nodding. "Okay, basically how it was explained to me, those who get memories from a first life are getting a second chance, you Charlie, are getting a second chance. I'm sure you knew something was up with Bella and the Cullens?" he nodded, "They were cheap knock offs of actual vampires that traditional vampires like to call the sparkling disco balls," the only indication that the looked surprised was his eyebrows lifting. "Now, this time, you get a soul mate, me," he looked happy about that, "Unfortunately you still have to bang Renee and have Bella," he didn't look happy about that, "Didn't say you had to marry her, or do it sober," he looked a bit better, "But, you will also not be human, that's not going to hit though until you have Bella, we don't want her to get anything," Charlie agreed. He wasn't going to put up with her treating him like trash, like she did last time. "Just be weary, I do have a son who's like eight years older than you," he looked a bit startled at that.

"First of all, what's your name? And your son's?" Charlie asked, making Eileen feel a bit stupid that she didn't tell him before. "Eileen Prince, my son is Severus. My first husband is dead, the original timeline I would've been dead and my son would have turned into an asshole raised by another asshole, so my dearest friends had me join their immortal group, and two of them killed my first husband, I got to torture the abusive bastard, hush that adorable angry face, you'll get to in about twenty something years," Eileen added at the end seeing Charlie's face scrunch up in anger. "By the way, no porn 'stache, don't argue that mustache could've belonged to a porn star," Eileen made a disgusted look.

"Yeah, don't know what I was thinking, if I'm gonna be human what am I gonna be?" Charlie asked this time.

Eileen flashed her completely black eyes, "A demon, which is how you get to torture Tobias, his soul is in the Underworld, Hades had put him in his own area, along with people for the Mikaelson's to torture otherwise known as their parents. He also made a nicer area, near Elysium for my friend Tom's mother and one of the Mikaelson's Niklaus, who's the half brother to them's father. They're newly dating, don't know how their son's are taking it," she gossiped, while Charlie looked at her in amusement.

"Charlie!" they heard. "Well, I guess you gotta go, learn your Greek and Roman deities, you will eventually meet some of them, two of my friends work with Hades, one of my surrogate nephews is mates with his daughter, while the one of the one's who got me a better life, has Thanatos as her servant although there just good friends even though he calls her Mistress," Eileen quickly said, realizing she was gossiping again and quickly waved to Charlie as he was running off.

Lucius had officially been graduated. He was following his father's footsteps again and going into the Ministry. They were having the same theory; Abraxas had gone in to get himself enough to concentrate on for when Luna had graduated, so Lucius was trying the same thing. Abraxas may or may not have mentioned he sometimes used his shapechanger ability to fool some people, and Lucius may or may not have been doing the same thing.

(A/N: Seeing as I have added two more stories, as well dealing with nerve pain in one of my hands, I am going to start doing a four story minimum every week. That does not guarantee that it will only be just four stories that will be updated, there might be more, it just depends on what I get done.)