Chapter 36

Orion POV

I was determined to keep my word when I said I would bring Dahlia a victim. We felt the sun go down and had a piece of parchment with the names I was to get tonight. Dahlia went and left with Thanatos while I got on my motorcycle and left for Scotland seeing who I was going to deliver to her. I heard another bike engine and turned to see the blue flames of Charlus' bike and met up. He had gotten word of who was on my list and wanted to join, so we got to the manor we were supposed to go to, the Lestrange Manor.

We walked past the wards, us being part reaper makes us undetectable under wards, and we heard the sounds of two little kids and a woman. No doubt Rodolphus, Rabastan, and there mother. I slammed the door open with my foot promptly stopping Rodolphus Sr. from hit his children and wife. "Who the fuck are you and how did you get in?!" Rodolphus Sr. yelled. Since I was the one with his name I looked directly at him and saw what he had done to his wife and children. He had forced himself on her and didn't appreciate his children like his wife did even though the way they had been conceived wasn't pleasant for her. They had a daughter but he killed her, he actually killed his daughter, I remember seeing it on the Black Family Tree, as their mother was a distant Black. I looked at the Lestrange and used the Penance Stare after declaring him a sinner. He screamed as his eyes burned and bruises and welts appeared on his skin; he grabbed his ass which made me feel even sorrier for my distant cousin. He finished screaming and had passed out when I had turned to my cousin and her children. She had the boys behind her and was looking at us in fear but a little relief.

 We both nodded at them as to say we wouldn't hurt them. Charlus had opened the door again and I held my hand out as my chain flew to me. I tied Lestrange's legs up with my chain before walking out with Charlus, I got on my bike and revved the engine as he awoke and screamed again. I heard my cousin place a silencing charm on him, I would've smirked, but I was a skeleton at the moment. I started driving feeling the man on the chains hit the doorway on their way out. Eventually Charlus split as he had to go get his own guys and I had a few muggles to get. Unfortunately all just to be marked. I found a man on my list who like the one I was dragging was abusing his wife and son. He had been walking by, drunk, after hitting two people with his car. I sensed the spirit of one of them and saw a reaper collecting the soul. The reaper had seen me and knew who I was here for, as I threw the man against his vehicle and used the penance stare on him before marking him with my ungloved hand. He screamed as he felt his own abuse but I knew it wasn't enough to actually kill him but it seemed he had about another week, his wife and son would live. I took the memory of actually seeing me and drove off briefly seeing Shadow give her warning and waking him up.

I got two other people who had been on the list. It included a prostitute who killed her clients, and a man who had robbed stores. I know Dahlia had returned to the spot we were at, it seemed after she gave her warnings, her siren side wanted to swim. She turned her head in my direction as Thanatos had stood off to the side. Her now big green-blue eyes are on me as she plays with her hair with her talons. I turned back to my human form, "I kept my word and I brought your favorite, roasted human," she smiled widely as her hair turned lavender as we found out her metamorphmagus abilities transfer into her creature forms. "You'll like who the human is too, Mistress," Thanatos said off to the side. Her hair briefly turned gold to show her curiosity as she looked between us before turning back to my bike and the untied and unconscious human. Her hair tuned lavender again after she hummed and officially saw who it was.

Lestrange,in his daze, walked closer and closer to my wife as her hair got even morelavender, kind of becoming purple, showing her happiness. He sat next to herand leaned in, she leaned to before her talons had entered his chest and pulledout his heart, he broke from his daze (I think she did it on purpose) andlooked at us both in fear. He had overcome his shock and was about to screamwhen I grabbed his hair and Dahlia had then torn out his throat with her teeth.We saw the sole leave as Thanatos collected it and made his leave. Dahlia and Iturned back around and she snuggled into my side and ate the heart we watchedthe sunrise.