Chapter 11 - Time Lapse

Start from the beginning

Lilly's POV

I punched the wall after Adam left and ran up to Brad's room. KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK I knocked loudly and repeatedly until he opened it. I pushed him aside and walked straight into his room leaving him standing there surprised. "I need a favor." I told him cutting to the chase. "Uh ok sure what is it?" He said closing the door to his room.

"I want you to help me follow Adam. He just left and..." I began but Brad stopped me. "Lilly look don't you'll only hurt yourself." He said avoiding my eyes. Then it hit me, "You know where he is don't you? YOU KNOW!" I screamed ripping the door to his room open. I walked out and into my room locking my door ignoring his calls. I changed into some black jeans, a black tank and a black hoodie.

'Did they think I was stupid?!' I thought to myself. 'Well I'm not' I thought "Not this freaking time!" I yelled hearing several knocks at my door as I threw all my original stuff into my duffle bag. All my money, my documents, and a change of clothes along with my laptop. I threw the bag over my shoulder and ran jumping straight out thru the window just as the door broke down and they ran indoors.

Brad's POV

The moment the guys heard Lilly screaming they knew something was up and rushed upstairs. They saw as she locked herself in her room and we began knocking. Softly at first but as we began hearing scrambleling noises inside we knocked harder and harder. "She's not opening. What the hell happened!" Joe said and I knew he was talking to me.

"She wants to follow Adam and you know what that'll lead to don't you?" I asked him pausing for a second. "Dam it!" He screamed and we knocked harder still until finally we just kicked the door down. What happened next we weren't expecting. The moment the door fell down we saw as she jumped straight thru the window over the balcony and fall down.

We rushed to the balcony expecting to see her broken body down on the floor but no she wasn't there. "What the hell?" Joe said "She's not there!" I yelled "How could she just free fall and not break something?" Joe asked the whole room at once and yet nobody answered. "Adam! We have to tell Adam she's unto him or all hell will brake loose!" I yelled and we all took out our phones to call Adam. We needed to tell him she was on her way to find him.

All while we tried calling Adam I felt like I was betraying Lilly. I dropped my phone and everyone turned to look at me. "Brad?" They said together looking at me. "I can't do this it feels completely wrong." I said and walked out without saying another word. I didn't really know why but I knew I had to help Lilly with this mess. Adam wasn't answering probably cause he was with Dee messing around.

I walked into the garage put on my bike helmet got on it and sped away towards the bomb that was sure to explode when Lilly found Adam in bed with Dee. I wasn't sure were they were but I had a good idea. 'Your so predictable.' I thought making my way to the Sunkiss Hotel.

Dee's POV

The moment Adam arrived at my hotel room I had everything prepared for his hard fall. :insert evil laugh: I opened the door when he knocked and led him inside careful to leave the door to our room unlocked. I walked over to him and ran my hands over his body slowly and gently. I took of his clothes and when he his eyes travel over my naked body I took the chance and turned of his cellphone.

'You have no idea whats coming your way' I thought laughing to myself before going back to Adam. [Ha! No, I'm not describing a sex scene sorry but people would object to it since kids also read the story so you know] Every time he touched me gave me pleasure not physical but internal, emotional then I smelled it a scent I didn't know but had smelled before.

I laughed internally as the door opened...

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

So a cliff hanger! Yeah I know I'm being a little evil (evil laugh) Anyway I know this chapter seems a little rushed and it is because I was stuck and couldn't really decide how to describe Lilly and Adams relationship so I just rushed it and decided to move on. Hope you forgive me :-) and well I promise next chapter will be better and a bit longer than this one. But I have a few questions for you first.

1.Who do you think catches them?

2.Does Brad get there and warn Adam or does Lilly get there first?

3.How do you think Lilly will react if she finds Adam and Dee doing it?

4.What do you think Adam will do if he gets caught?

5. Most importantly how do you think Lilly should react? Should she stay work it out or not?

Let me know and I will dedicate the next chapter to the first comment. I will also start posting Songs related to the story in general and try to match it to the chapter but most likely it'll just relate to the story as a whole. Anyway hope you enjoyed it! The song for this chapter is Breath by Breaking Benjamin listen to it and see if you notice the connection to the story :)