Date Ruined *Edited 4/7/24*

It was a nice sunny day. Two high school teens, a girl and a boy, can be seen walking on the sidewalk holding each other's hands. In their unoccupied hands, they held an ice cream cone they just bought from the ice cream parlor. The girl got strawberry flavored ice cream, while the boy got chocolate.

Right now, they are on their way to a nearby park to enjoy their cold dessert on a bench and cuddle with each other under the sunlight.

Any onlookers could see that the teens make an attractive looking couple. The girl is petite at 5'3" with golden brown hair, big blue eyes, and pouty pink lips. Her appearance is doll-like and she dresses stylishly while also carrying a handbag. The boy walking alongside her is tall and leanly muscled at 6'1", with longish black hair tied in a low ponytail (Like Itachi from Naruto) and piercing gray eyes. He wore simple jeans and a Pink Floyd t-shirt. He has the look of an unapproachable bad boy. The height difference made them look like a cute couple that can easily catch anyone's attention.

"I really enjoyed our date today. Exams are finally over, so I am glad that we can finally spend some time together," said the girl to the boy with a bright smile.

"Me too. Exams have been keeping us occupied, so I have been missing you a lot," said the boy, smiling faintly.

"It was so sweet of you to take me out to watch a romantic comedy movie at the theater even though it's not your type of genre."

"Anything for my girl."

"I love you Nick." The girl said lovingly, looking at the boy in the eyes affectionately.

"I love you Rose." The boy said back equal or more lovingly.

The couple had stopped walking. The boy, Nick, bent his head and the girl, Rose, stood on her tippy toes. They gave each other a kiss on the lips.

As they pulled apart, a magic circle suddenly appears under their feet.

The couple was caught by surprise and had no time to react before the magic circle sucked them in and then immediately closes shut. What was left on the spot where the couple had just stood is the soiled ice cream cones on the sidewalk.

It happened so quickly that any other pedestrians nearby did not see the two teens disappear.
.....................................

The magic circle reappears again in a throne room and pushes the teens out onto the floor. The teenagers held each other tightly, shocked and bewildered at what just happened.

When Rose came to her senses after being disoriented, she was able to see her surroundings. She was once again shocked to the core.

In her sight is the familiar throne room filled with many nobles surrounding them. There are many faces that she recognized. Among them are the faces she has never forgotten.

In her view, a family of royalty sat on their thrones. There before her sat the King, the Queen, and the two princes. These royalty...she was also very much familiar with.

By recognizing these people, many strong feelings welled up within Rose:
Pain...sadness...anger... hate... betrayal... none of these feelings are positive at all.

So with a very pissed off look, the innocent looking doll-like girl opened her mouth and said her first words since coming out of the magic circle.

"What the actual fucking hell?!!!"