Unsure of what to say, Logan lowered his head in defeat. "...I would have told you sooner but...I'm still holding off on it for a while."

"And why is that?" The doctor wondered.

"Because..." Logan mumbled. "...there's a girl that I'm in love with, and I don't want to hurt her feelings by letting her know."

"Really?" Seokjin gaped in awe. "Is it that girl you're dining with?"

Breathing a sigh of relief, Logan nodded. "Yeah, it is."

"My, my..." Seokjin held his chin. "Who would have thought that you'd hold back this much for a girl? You haven't dated any female who'd keep you this engaged ever since—"

"Not another word out of you." Logan deadpanned.

Seokjin silenced himself. "...alright. But you should go and visit her family."

"The hell with her." Logan sneered. "I vowed to never see that girl after we broke up years ago! Besides, I have more important matters to take care of. And I love Aurora. I don't need to return to my vomit to make myself feel good again."

"Ouch." Seokjin winced. "That's a bit vulgar."

"Whatever," Walking past the scientist, Logan warned Seokjin to mind his business. "Whatever you and Jungkook are here for, I don't need you to ruin anything for me and my girl. She already has enough problems as it is, and so do I. The fact that my father still runs his mouth to you about my life really doesn't even surprise me anymore. But enough is enough."

Seokjin didn't say a word.

Instead, he proceeded to fix his tie and make his way out.

Returning to his table, Logan grunted as he sat down.

"Is everything okay?" Aurora asked.

Pulling his seat closer to the table, Logan leaned forward saying, "Did you know that Jungkook is here?"

Aurora wasn't surprised. "I'm guessing that's why he was so adamant about me giving him my location for tonight."

"You told him that we were going to be here, Aurora?" Logan was in disbelief.

"Well, yeah?" Aurora confessed. "I thought he was just concerned about me being safe, so I just sent him the info. I didn't think he'd actually show up."

Logan leaned back in his seat and mumbled, "...and Dr. Kim is here too."

"Dr. Kim?"

"Yeah...you probably don't know him since you don't get out much."

Aurora glowered. "Whatever."

"But he's really famous. I mean—really famous. He used to be in an iconic music group some years ago but they all retired and decided to become scientists..."

Aurora sat and pondered for a moment. "Sounds like a group I know..."

"What?" Logan wondered what Aurora said.

"N-Nothing..." Aurora stuttered. "I was just thinking about something. It's nothing important."

Logan seemed to be too bothered by tonight to really mind what Aurora said. Seeing how distant he was, Aurora asked, "So what will happen after tonight? What is your father going to do?"

"I don't know. That man isn't as predictable as I make him out to be. Hopefully Jungkook won't run his mouth and claim I did anything suspicious."

"I'm sure Jungkook wouldn't do that. And if anything, I'll speak to him about it."