CHAPTER 34

"Here we are." Jungkook welcomes Aurora into the facility. Entering the building Aurora was amazed by the scenery.

"Wow...it's really nice in here."

"This way, master." Jungkook points to the elevator.

Stepping behind him, Aurora looked at the walls. They were so sleek and smooth. Not one blemish or crack was in them. She could tell that whoever owned this building must have spent a buck ton of money to keep this facility together and clean.

Getting into the elevator with the AI, she stood idle next to him. Aurora was quite nervous about who Jungkook's boss was. She's never spoke face to face with an important person, and to now be in a situation where she has to, now—what was I thinking? Aurora thought.

The elevator stopped at the 5th floor. Aurora gulped.

Jungkook proceeded out, going straight down the hall. Aurora hurriedly followed behind, keeping pace with him.

"Jungkook!"

Aurora yelped, snapping her head in the direction of the voice.

Calmly, Jungkook turns to see one of the girls waving him down. "Hello, Ivory."

"You're here pretty early," Ivory smiles coming over. Seeing Aurora, she bent down a little towards her. "Who's this little cutie?"

"Little cutie? Wait a second—" Before Aurora could say anything, Jungkook covered her mouth and responded.

"This is my little sister."

LITTLE SISTER?! Aurora thought in confusion.

"Awwww!!! Really?! She's SO CUTE!!!" "You adopted her, cause you both look nothing alike!"

"Yes, she was adopted."

Ivory ruffled the poor tomboy's hair, earning a snarl from the girl. "Eh, she's a bit feisty, isn't she?"

"She hasn't eaten yet. But I'm going to buy her food in a bit."

"You didn't feed your sister?! How could you?!" Ivory gasped. Bending over to the shorter girl's height, she queried, "There's some snacks in the lounge. Would you like to come with me to get some?"

"...n-no thank you." Aurora muttered, turning to face Jungkook and hugged him.

"She's a bit shy. Don't mind her."

"I can tell," Ivory stood up straight, putting her hands on her waist. "Well, you're always welcomed here. What's your name, by the way?"

"...Aurora." The girl responded.

"How old are you?"

"I'm—"

"She's only sixteen."

Aurora snapped her head at Jungkook, infuriated. Why is he lying about everything about me?!

Trying to keep calm, Aurora just went with the flow.

"She's still pretty, nonetheless. Anyways, Boss is looking for ya. He wanted to talk to you about something."

"I'm actually on my way to see him now. Let's go, mas—" Jungkook caught himself. "Let's go." Jungkook quickly took Aurora's hand and hurried down to Allen's office.

Once Ivory was finally out of sight, Aurora yanked her hand from Jungkook's grip. "What the hell was that all about?"

Jungkook faced Aurora. "I thought you didn't want anyone to know I'm at AI."