CHAPTER 47

Standing outside of the theater, Aurora cried and trembled with fear. She hadn't felt that side of her come out in so long, it almost felt as though she was not in her own body anymore.

A demon took over.

Wiping her eyes aggressively, she felt the cold air blow against her face. She felt sick to her stomach. How could a guy just act so disgusting when they've just met, and have no ounce of shame?

She barely even met the guy.

The tomboy's legs shook, and her arms trembled greatly. Her short breaths would prove to get stagnant as seconds passed. "I want to go home..." Aurora mumbled.

Logan eventually realized that Aurora never came back to her seat. Worried, he took his belongings, leaving his food behind. The other guys had wondered where Devon had been off to, but he didn't say. He just sat back down in his seat quiet. They watched as Logan left.

"Where's he going?" Roman asked.

"I guess to find his girl." Alexander shrugged.

Leaving the auditorium, Logan went by the restrooms and asked a girl if she could check if his girlfriend was inside. But she wasn't there.

"What the hell...did she get lost?" Logan went on an immediate search, leaving the others behind.

After searching for a couple of minutes, Logan ended up back on the first floor, glancing around. He thought the best place to check at this point was outside. He knew Aurora didn't bring her phone, so he was out of ideas.

Looking through the glass windows, Logan's eyes locked on a person. He saw Aurora standing by herself in the cold. Rushing outside, he called out to her, taking her shoulder.

Aurora turned around, slapping Logan's hand away hastily. She didn't realize it was him.

Logan's mouth dropped. "A-Aurora, it's me, Logan!"

Aurora's eyes cleared up, becoming watery once more. "L-Logan..." She whimpered. Her body began to quake with fear once more.

Logan hugged her tightly. "What the hell happened? Why are you out here? And by yourself?"

"I-I came from the bathroom a-and...and..."

"And what?" Logan questioned.

"I was...sexually assaulted."

Processing what Aurora said, Logan held her shoulders firmly and looked down at her. "You were...what?"

Aurora shook her head. She didn't want to repeat herself.

"Who did this to you? What did they do?"

Aurora was too ashamed to explain what occurred. It felt inhumane.

Logan pleaded for the tomboy to speak her mind.

Instead of voicing what happened, she showed him.

At first, he was apprehensive about the way she handled him, but Logan came to realize how serious this was.

Aurora demonstrated by pulling Logan gently, and grabbing his butt cheek. She squeezed and whispered, "He grabbed me like this... and then he kissed me, bit into my neck...he pinned me against the wall...and insulted me..."

"Who did this to you?" Logan asked once more. His blood was boiling. "Who did this to you, Aurora? I'll kill him."

"D-Dev..." Aurora's voice faded away.

"Dev...Devon?" Logan finished in disbelief.

As much as it pained her, Aurora nodded.

Logan couldn't help but feel at fault. Devon was supposedly Logan's friend, but only because of circumstances.