CHAPTER 19

"Hey, Jungkook!" Ivory grabbed Jungkook's arm and interlocked his with hers. She stopped him from sitting by himself during break again. "Let's go to the lounge room, like last time." Cheerily, she took him along. Jungkook had planned to go in the other direction to go see his boss. But Ivory didn't want to hear it.

"Oh please, he can wait!"

"But—"

Ivory opens the door once they arrive there and everyone looks at them.

"Yo, Ivy, Jungkook." Jordique greets.

"Hey, Jordan!"

"My name is not Jordan." Jordique frowns.

Ivory sat Jungkook down next to Aisha, who was quiet the entire time. "And my name isn't Ivy, but you don't see me complaining."

Jordique sighs and sips his drink.

"Jungkook was about to sit by himself again. Can one of you boys at least learn to hang with him to make him feel welcomed?"

"Well, geez, Ivory," Marron began. "You expect us to hang with him when we are in a different department? Remember, we aren't taking the same genre of photos like you girls and he is."

Ivory went to the fridge and popped open a can of soda. "Whatever, with all those excuses you got." Gulping it down, she ignored the boy's grumbling.

Aisha eyed Jungkook for a little while before looking away when he noticed. Jungkook began to wonder why this girl's eyes ways always constantly glued to his face. He was beginning to feel somewhat uncomfortable with her around.

Aisha fiddled her thumbs, wondering how Jungkook even managed to get into modeling. In her eyes, he looked like the type of boy who could have been doing something that would earn him even more money, or be part of something that would make him prominent.

"Why don't we all just chill and play a game?" Corina suggests. "We're nearing the end of the year, and it's time to just take it easy. No need to get hostile with each other."

"Tell that to that poison ivy," Jordique jerks his thumb in the direction of the model.

Ivory rolled her eyes.

Everyone began to gather around on the couches. Aisha stood up, glancing at Jungkook. Jungkook pretended not to notice her and went ahead to the couch. Once everyone gathered, Corina pulled out some cards. "Let's play truth or dare."

"This childish game?" Avlyn frowns.

"Hey, it's never childish when your pals are around." Corina smirked. She tossed one card to each person, stacking the rest of the deck in the middle of the low coffee table they surrounded.

"What are these for?" Jungkook questioned, eyeing the card back and front.

"Who ever has the highest card gets to question whoever they want, whether they ask a truth or a dare."

"Sounds fun to me." Marron shrugged.

"We played this before." Luther sighed.

When Marron gasped, "Oh yeah.", Luther face-palmed.

"Everyone, show your cards." Corina instructs.

Looking at each other's cards, Ivory had the highest card. "Lucky me." She grins.

"Alright, who do you choose?" Corina asked.

"Hmm..." Ivory holds her chin and scans her choices. Her eyes stopped at Aisha, but she figured she wasn't ready to be put on the spot yet. "Jungkook."