CHAPTER 45

Breathing out, Logan knocked on Aurora's door. "...Aurora?"

The door slowly opened. "Hey."

"How are you feeling?"

Staring at the wall, Aurora shrugged slowly. "I'm okay, I guess. I'm just feeling a bit weird...and embarrassed."

Taking her hand, Logan squeezed it gently. "Aurora, don't feel bad about it, really. It's not like I'm some immature boy who doesn't know that all girls go through this."

"Yes, but," Pursing her lips, Aurora felt a knot in her stuck. "You were sleeping next to me when I..."

"Yeah, that caught me by surprise, I'm not gonna lie," Entering her room, he took the tomboy by her hand and sat her next to him on the bed. "But that doesn't change how much I love you."

Blushing, Aurora held Logan's hand a bit tighter.

While shopping for the groceries, Jungkook glanced at his phone. His mind was on Aurora, but Aisha also plagued his mind. He wanted to call her so badly, but didn't know how to start a conversation with her. Sighing, he hid his phone away in his pocket.

After paying for all the items he needed, he took his bag of groceries and left. Upon returning to the elevator, the AI noticed that there was a flyer on the wall. It was an audition flyer with dates and times scheduled. It belonged to Mr. DeChart's district. Jungkook eyes dullened. He wondered why the flyers were posted in his building. But most importantly...

Master...

...please, don't say yes.

Stepping into the elevator, he pressed the seventh floor and stood back.

Once he returned to the apartment, Jungkook went straight to the kitchen and immediately began to start prepping the meal.

After some time, the couple started to smell a wonderful aroma filling the room.

"Jungkook must be cooking." Aurora gasped. The look in her eyes softened.

"You are most definitely a sucker for food." Logan grinned.

Catching herself, Aurora stood up. "W-Well...I enjoy every opportunity I get to enjoy a good meal!"

"Mhm, right." Standing up, Logan slid his hands into his pockets and followed Aurora out of her room.

Jungkook glanced to see the two walking in. "Breakfast will be served in a moment."

Sitting around the table, Aurora smiled ear to ear like a child. Although she never knew what it was like to have a home cooked meal made by her mother, Jungkook made her feel as though she's always been home—even through their rough patches.

"Please, wash your hands." Jungkook advised.

"I already took a shower, though." Aurora pouted.

"You're fine," Logan got up. "I'll go and wash mine." Leaving to the bathroom, Logan shuts the door behind him.

Aurora rested her chin in the palms of her hands and watched as Jungkook placed the eggs in each plate from behind. His back was so firm—it looked toned, even in a loose shirt.

How can Jungkook look this good?

...why am I even still mesmerized by this?

Turning with their plates in hand, the AI settles them on the table.

Aurora couldn't help but drag her nose against the slices toast on her platter. Everything was immaculate—beautiful.

Once Logan returned, Jungkook sat down with the drinks and glasses set up for each of them.