CHAPTER 13

Going in to work, Jungkook entered the building and went to the floor where the studio was at. His boss, Allen Dechart, was waiting for him. "Ah, my good model!" He exclaimed as Jungkook walked in. "It's good to see you on time."

"Thank you," Jungkook sat down in a chair and examined the other models who were posing for the cameras.

"Here, have some coffee," Allen hands the android some black coffee, but Jungkook humbly declined. "Are you sure? It's just to boost your energy levels.

"It's fine. I don't need it," Jungkook says. "I'm an android."

"Ah, yes!" Allen hits his fist in the palm of his hand. "You did mention that! Okay! So, after these ladies are done with their photoshoot, I want you to go up there and take this—" Allen gives Jungkook a sign to hold which says, 'I Am Yours'. "Make a face that is seductive, but post in a way that shows that you are off limits!"

Jungkook tilted his head at the sign and at Allen. "Isn't that contradictory?"

"Hey, that's what's trending, so let's shoot it!"

When the girls had noticed Jungkook, they became overly thrilled to see him. "It's him!"

"Ladies, ladies, please!" One of the photographers cried. "Focus so that we can edit these pictures before they get sent in!"

The girls tried to hurry their posing so that they can bum-rush the AI.

Waiting patiently, Jungkook watched everyone carefully, seeing how each person interacts with one another. Allen went to monitor the girls who were modeling. Thinking to himself, Jungkook was thankful that Allen Dechart had found him. If it weren't for him, then Jungkook wouldn't have been able to do all those spontaneous events he did for Aurora yesterday.

"Jungkook, you're up!" Allen smiles.

Jungkook stands nice and tall, straightening his posture and fixing his shoulders. The females were whispering left and right, already making bets on who was going to sleep with this hunk of a boy. But Jungkook ignored them all. He wasn't interested.

Standing in front of the white screen, he held the sign and went into his vogue.

Sitting on the couch, Aurora held a mug in hand. She attempted to make hot chocolate since that was one of the simplest things she learned how to do in foster care years ago. She stared at the TV, seeing how modern and flat it was hanging on the wall. Aurora reached for the remote on the table, and pressed the on button. The television started off with the name of the company then loaded a random channel. Aurora began smashing the buttons like a crazy child. She hardly ever watched television all her life. She honestly never had a chance to, really. With all the foster kids that were there, they had bullied her, locked her in rooms, singled her out and deprived her from activities that normal children in their era would usually partake in.

She was basically a stagnant child.

Aurora frowned at the screen and decided to take her time and just read the buttons on the remote. "...guide." Aurora squinted. Pushing on the button, she glanced up at the screen, seeing a menu of selective programs now visible. She surfed up and down the guide, looking for a catchy or appealing title. Most of it was sports, and the next section was just reality. After that, there was children channels. Aurora used to wonder what it was like to watch a television program for kids, so she decided to select Disney XD.

Aurora sipped her cup of hot chocolate, but arched a brow to the sight of random numbers on the screen with children playing with toys. "...the hell is this?" She muttered. After the screening went off, what appeared to actually be the show came on. "...I'm guessing that was a commercial." Aurora muttered.