CHAPTER 6

"Let's go." Yanking him along, they hurried through the turnstiles and ran upstairs. Aurora's eyes began to wander off at the new environment she was now in. Looking all around, the majority of the people in this place was one race.

"Asians...?" Aurora muttered.

Jungkook gave her a slight push to move her away from the stairs. "There are people trying to come out."

"Oh, right." Aurora stepped around the railing to let them go by. She spun around, being pulled back into her trance. "This is so crazy..." She began walking off with Jungkook following behind.

"What is?"

"I've never seen...so many...in one area."

"I believe we are in China Town."

"China Town?! So, we're surrounded by Chinese people!!!" Aurora gasped with awe. "Amazing!"

The Chinese people were all staring at Aurora with pity. Speaking in their native tongue, they teased her and made fun of her. Aurora didn't pay any attention to it, but Jungkook did. He turned his sight to the few females who were cackling and poking fun at her. Approaching them, Jungkook earned a few glances from them.

"Watches?"

"Bags?"

"Jewelry?"

"Pardon me," Jungkook first nods gentlemanly. "But, I am not here to buy any of your watches, bags, or jewelry. In fact, it would be appreciated if you did not talk ill of my master."

The women looked at each other, remaining silent.

"Thank you," He nods once more. Pulling Aurora along, he crossed the street to get away from the females.

"Do you know where we're going?" Aurora asked.

"Not quite," Jungkook replied. "We need to ask around for directions to the Kings Bridge."

As they walked along, Aurora was dazed—like a little child. She's never crossed the train station into a completely new territory. She was always either stranded in The North Sea, or ended up traveling in familiar parts of York Seoul City. There were many pretty and eye-catchy sceneries—such as the bubble tea shops that lined the streets, and the many cafes that complimented them.

"I've never in my life seen these in person..." Aurora whispered.

Jungkook stopped, coming over to her. "Seen what?"

"Bubble tea..."

Eyeing the glass, Jungkook examined the posters that displayed many different tea flavors. They were all very cutesy—appealing for those with a soft and gentle heart. Jungkook looked at Aurora, wanting to carry on with their mission. But the look in her eyes made him halt to admire her innocent and soft expression. It made him wonder how much of the world Aurora has not seen, that simple bubble tea ads would hypnotize her from reality.

"If you'd like," He incurred. "I'll get you a tea."

"I'm pretty sure we won't be able to easily run off with bubble tea like with the food from the restaurant..." Aurora spoke through her stare. Placing her hands on the glass she peeped inside. There was quite a number of young adults and adolescents waiting in line and sitting around tables, enjoying their treat. Aurora felt a bit jealous that she wasn't able to enjoy the necessities of life like them. She always has to plot and think about how will she get around obstacles to get what she wants.

"Maybe we don't have to steal," Jungkook countered. "Maybe we can ask."

"Ask for what? And from who?"