CHAPTER 20

As the weeks were drawing by, Logan started to stop by every day, and Aurora was happy to greet him. Despite their friendship building, Aurora began to feel some sort of longing for a past memory.

Her freedom.

Although she hated being homeless and not being able to shower or enjoy food freely like the upper class, Aurora wanted to dress more boyish, and she was beginning to develop an urge of wanting to be free—outside of her apartment—not imprisoned. Aurora wanted more than just being a good girl, waiting for her prince to bring home the riches every night. Aurora reminisced on stealing food again because it brought pleasure to her. She enjoyed the rush she'd received when she was able to get away with her bad habits. Aurora wanted to venture out and explore the world—not be kept in a box which wealthy people called 'ideal living'.

When she had informed Jungkook of her needs, he nodded humbly and started to bring Aurora a variety of clothing to wear. Aurora was grateful for Jungkook taking the initiative to provide what she was craving.

On a cold, icy day, Aurora opens the front door, being greeted by Logan's embrace. He gives Aurora a kiss on the forehead. Aurora playfully shoved him off, shouting, "Hey!"

"You know you missed me," Logan teasingly runs his finger up her chin. Coming in, with a bag—as usual—he sets it down on the ground. "Guess what?"

"What?" Aurora smirks as she folds her arms.

"I brought you an outfit," Logan pulls out a pair of boy shorts and a nice black sweater.

"Woah, this looks cool!" Aurora gapes in awe. She couldn't imagine the price for the clothing.

"I just took it off the rack at the studio—if you don't mind," Logan shrugs.

"No, no! I don't mind hand me downs, honestly!" Aurora takes the clothing from his hands and admires them in awe.

"By the way," Logan gave Aurora a satisfied look. "I love the outfit you have on," Logan closes the door and glances at her. "It brings out your tomboyish features."

Aurora popped her head up to Logan and said, "Thanks." Aurora settles the outfit on the couch and places her hands on her firm hips. "Well, I guess I'll try these on soon."

Sitting at the kitchen table, Logan watched Aurora carefully, examining her delicate and interesting figure. "Why not try them on now?"

"Uh, why?" Aurora looks at him funny.

"I just wanna see if it fits you right."

"I'm pretty sure it does," Aurora shrugged nonchalantly. "But, alright." Aurora went to the bathroom to change into the joggers and crop top. Coming out, she slipped her hands into her pockets smoothly and posed. Logan clapped his hands, as though he was the audience applauding a magnificent performance. "It looks very nice!" Logan framed Aurora with his fingers and winked. "You might even be able to play off being a model."

"A model?" Aurora had to stifle her laugh. "Oh, please. I wasn't born to model."

"And you think half of the chicks in the modeling industry is?"

"Hey, that's a tad bit rude." Aurora grinned playfully.

"Well, it's true." Logan waves it off. "Anyways, what's on today's agenda?"

Aurora groaned, dropping onto the couch. "The usual. Stay home all day, be bored and watch TV...maybe sit on the balcony..." Aurora counted all the possibly uninteresting things she could do again.