CHAPTER 57

"So, how did I do?"

Looking up from his phone, Jungkook saw Aisha standing before him. Smiling he replied, "You did wonderful, dear."

Blushing, Aisha turned around to glance at what the other models were doing. Facing Jungkook once more, Aisha asked, "Did you still want to talk about earlier?"

Raising an eyebrow Jungkook said, "You mean about Devon?"

"Yeah..." Aisha nodded.

Looking at his time once more, Jungkook sighed. "Probably not today...our boss wants me to do a job for him."

"A job?" Aisha became curious. "Like what?"

Jungkook shook his head. "Sadly, I can't say. I'm sorry."

Saddened, Aisha's shoulders dropped. "I understand...Allen can be quite secretive about what he needs to be done."

Jungkook knew all too well what Aisha was saying. "I know—"

"My, my! Is that Jeon?"

The AI and Aisha turned their heads, only to see a familiar face approach them.

Jungkook's eyes widened. "Mr. Kim?!"

Seokjin beamed. "Yes! You got it right!" Clapping his hands excitedly, the doctor stepped closer towards them. "I'm surprised to see you here! What are you up to?"

Shouldn't I be asking that? Jungkook wondered.

"Well, I work here."

"Do you, now?" Seokjin held his chin intrigued. "I remember you did say you were working for your mas—"

Jungkook swiftly cut off Seokjin's sentence before he finished. "What about you? What are you doing here?"

Seokjin grinned. "Well, Allen—your boss—­called me up here. I agreed to sponsor his models for him. This way, they can get more leverage on other platforms, and I can make an extra buck in assisting." Snapping his fingers, Seokjin turned to see Aisha. "And you must be...?"

"A-Aisha!" Stretching her hand out, Seokjin took her hand and shook it. "I-It's pleasure meeting you in the flesh, sir!"

Chuckling, Seokjin asked, "Are you a fan of my work and such?"

"Y-Yes!" Aisha yelped. "I-I wanted to attend the last event that you held about a month ago, but I couldn't come, sadly."

"Well, don't worry about it. I'll be hosting a bunch of events for some time in the upcoming weeks. If you'd like, I can put your name down as a VIP guest member to let you get all the updates and also the front row seat to my lines." Winking, Seokjin added, "What do you think about that?"

Excited and overwhelmed, Aisha clapped her hands, jumping up and down. "I'd love that!"

"Very well," Snapping his fingers, Seokjin called one of his assistants over to assist Aisha. "Help this young lady. In the meantime, I'd like to talk to this young man here—alone."

"Alone?" Jungkook repeated confused.

The doctor politely led the AI away from the others to a quiet corner.

Jungkook felt his stomach throbbing from anxiety. He never contacted Dr. Kim like he said he would. And to see him randomly on a day like this was not what he was expecting.

"So, Jungkook," Seokjin turned on his heel to see the AI's face. "How have you been since we've met?"

"I'm fine." Jungkook rubbed his neck and shrugged. "Could be better."