CHAPTER 25

Listening to the two talk, Aurora's mind wandered off. She wondered what Jungkook was doing at this time and eventually realized that he wouldn't even know where she is because she doesn't have a cellphone.

...crap. Aurora bit her lower lip. He's gonna be worried if he finds that I'm not home.

When Alice excused herself from the table, Logan rubbed Aurora's leg reassuringly. "Are you okay, Aurora?"

Aurora looked at Logan. By how pale she looked, he knew something was up. "I don't have any ways of getting in contact with Jungkook...if he comes home and finds that I'm not there, he might go crazy."

"I can just call your apartment with my phone. Do you have the number?"

"Uh..." Aurora scratched her chin. "...I didn't even know the apartment had a number."

Logan paused. Lowering his phone, he sighed. "Typical homeless girl."

Aurora kicked Logan's leg, earning a satisfying grunt from him. "Bastard, I may be ignorant about certain things but I'm not blinded or deaf from learning."

"Yes, ma'am." Logan grins. "Besides, how has that AI been doing anyway? I see he likes to come home pretty late."

Aurora rolled her eyes, resting her cheek in her chin. "Tell me about it. I feel like he's dating some chick from his agency and he's not telling me about it. And his boss wants me to come into his workplace to meet him, but I don't know. I'm still kind of iffy about it."

"Just let me know when you're ready to go pay him a visit. Like I said—I can probably take you there," Logan shrugs. "Besides, I do some work at an agency too, I'm not just a modeler."

"You work at an agency?" Aurora gapes with interest.

"Don't get your hopes too high," Logan folds his arms. "I'm, a designer and I make clothes," Logan sighs, folding his arms. "Yes, I do model on occasions—but that's another story."

"I see," Aurora nods.

Sitting quietly for a moment, Logan turned to Aurora once more. "So, what do you think of Alice, so far?"

"Well, she does seem to be pretty nice."

"Beautiful too, huh?" Logan grins mischievously.

Aurora furrows an eyebrow with skepticism. "...uh, I guess?" Watching as Alice got further away from their vision, Aurora folded her arms. "She has nice hips...damn."

"My, a pervert, aren't you?" Logan leaned in, grinning in the tomboy's face.

Aurora rolled her eyes. "...sorry. I guess I'm secretly 'envying' her figure."

"Man, you really have no chill about what you think."

"I was just kidding, geez!" Aurora groaned.

"Would either of you care for a glass of wine?" The waiter approaches the table with a bottle of dry wine.

"Oh, I'm sorry, but I'm under—"

Halting Aurora from furthering her statement, Logan nodded his head. "Yes, she is under my tab. Three glasses, please."

"Yes sir," Bowing forward, the male pours half a glass for each of them. "Enjoy."

As the waiter walked away, Aurora raised an eyebrow at the male. "I'm underaged, you know."

Lifting a glass in between his middle and ring fingers, he chuckles and shakes his head. "Who said that the third glass was for you?" He tastes his wine before he places it down carefully on the table.