CHAPTER 33

Opening her eyes, Aurora couldn't remember what happened at all last night. She sat up quickly, but clenched her skull in agony. "Oh, damn...my head hurts like hell..." Aurora fought to get out of bed. Opening the door, she walked through the hall and into the living room. "Where am I?" She mumbled. Walking over to the couch she noticed that Logan was fast asleep on the couch. "Oh, yeah, I'm at Logan's!"

Logan remained asleep. By the way he was positioned, he looked pretty knocked. "Wow, he looks so cute when he's sleeping." She smiles shyly.

Glancing down at her attire, she was wearing one of his white buttoned-down shirts. It was pretty large on her, but she felt comfortable in it. Yet, it was still odd. Aurora pulled at the chest of the shirt, examining how strange it was for her to suddenly be in his clothes. "I don't remember changing into this..."

Hearing a soft moan come from the male, Aurora peeped over the couch, seeing that Logan's eyes were tightening, but they loosened up. They drew open, and a small sigh escaped his lips.

"Logan!"

Logan was startled by the girl's voice, but he looked at her, still sleepy-eyed. "Aurora...you're already awake?"

"Why am I in your shirt?"

Logan's eyes lit up. Sitting up fast, he held his forehead. "You spilled wine all over you last night. Plus, you got drunk. It was a fight to get you out of your clothes."

"Y-You saw me naked?!"

"Don't worry," Logan assures as he stands up and stretches. "I didn't ogle over your body or take advantage of you, or anything."

A slight relief but uncertainty came over Aurora.

"But," Logan exhales. "You should really start wearing panties."

Aurora's face became red as a cherry tomato. The tomboy felt shamed by her body and held herself. "SO, YOU DID LOOK?!" She cries as she ran over and started hitting his back.

Logan cried, pleading for Aurora to stop. "You know how hard it was to fight you off when you were beating me down?! You really don't know it—but you hit really hard! I'm convinced you were born a man!"

"Shut up!" Aurora sneered. "You peeped my privates!"

"Not on purpose!" Logan begged Aurora, but got annoyed. Turning around, he grabs the girl's wrists, putting her into a submissive position. Logan was standing over Aurora from behind with her head glued to the couch and her hands in front of her.

Aurora couldn't believe that she was embarrassed like that. What made it worse was that she could not even remember any of it happening!

"Let go of me, Logan." She demanded.

"Will you stop hitting me?"

"Let GO of me!" Aurora swung her head back, knocking Logan in the teeth. Logan recoiled, holding his mouth in agony.

"Damn it—what's your problem?!" Logan shouted through skinned teeth.

Their argument was interrupted by a loud bang at the door. "Master?"

Aurora stood, frightened.

Logan was too speechless to say anything. But seeing how Aurora's legs were trembling, he sighed.

Jungkook continued banging, to the point where he started shaking the door violently.

"Alright, alright, stop trying to break my damn door down!" Logan growled as he marched to the door. "...ya damn robot."

Finally realizing that Jungkook was at the door, Aurora turned on her heel and sprinted passed Logan to answer it. Opening up, Jungkook hugged her.