CHAPTER 37

Hearing their door open, Logan hurried to his, opening it. "Aurora!"

Aurora froze at the door. Jungkook turned around, immediately coming back to the entrance.

"Can we talk, please?"

Aurora sighs, calming down. "Sure." Before Aurora was able to step foot into his apartment, Jungkook took her hand. The tomboy looks at him alarmed. "I'll be fine, Jungkook."

The AI lets go, stepping back. "I'll start cooking in the meantime."

"That sounds good," Aurora smiles. "Thank you." Closing Logan's door after going inside, Aurora leans back on it, eyeing Logan as he returned the stare. "So..."

The male stood before her with his arms crossed. It took him a moment to gather his thoughts together. "Aurora," Logan began. "I'm really sorry about what happened earlier."

The last thing Aurora wanted to hear was an apology though. She just wanted to forgive him and forget what happened—to move on. "I forgive you, Logan. I was just scared. I'm not fond of guys taking advantage of me, and I've had horrible experiences with boys mistreating me when I was younger..." Aurora fidgets her legs a bit.

Noticing her body language, a curious thought struck Logan's mind. Does that mean she's not a virgin...? He quickly evades the thought. No, I doubt that...that's none of my business...

"I'm so sorry...I've overstepped my boundaries. Perhaps, I should have waited for you to wake up and be sober before changing you out of your clothes. That way, none of these misunderstandings would have occurred."

"Well," Aurora exhales heavily. "You explained the scenario...so, I can't actually be mad at you anymore." She smiles.

"So...you really forgive me?" Logan queries.

Aurora spreads her arms out wide. "Come here," She takes a few steps forward.

Logan's lips curled into a tender smile. He walked towards her, giving her a hug, and then a kiss. Aurora was a bit astonished. That kiss sparked her memory.

My first kiss was with an actual boy...Jungkook doesn't count.

Wrapping her arms around his neck, she pulled him closer, encouraging Logan to pull her in by her waist. Is this really okay? She wondered. Is this how relationships work? Do couples usually make out after their break ups? This is so weird...

Parting their kiss, Logan touched his head to Aurora's. "You know, I really missed you all day."

"D-Did you really?"

"Nah, not really," Logan ruffled the girl's hair. "Although, I was actually quite bored, I'm not gonna lie."

"Wow," Aurora frowned. "What am I to you, anyways?"

Logan grins. "My baby."

Blushing, Aurora looked away and glowered. "Your baby, huh..."

"What? Don't be shy now. And you're not a bad kisser at all. I'm surprised." Logan walks away, picking up some papers he left on the living room table.

"Bad kisser? I guess I can say the same to you too, then." Aurora smirks, following after him.

"Oh, how dare you." Logan challenges. "I taught you how to use that tongue of yours."

Aurora's cheeks reddened profusely. "O-Oh, shut the hell up!" She cried. Running over to him, she slapped his back playfully.

The male laughs at her cute reaction, pulling her onto him. Aurora didn't expect Logan to be this playful after their makeup. "So, I hear that Jungkook is going to cook for you?"