CHAPTER 59

Seeing Logan leave the table, Seokjin excused himself to the bathroom.

Jungkook watched as Seokjin disappeared into the crowd of guests who were near the bar waiting for their orders.

Fiddling with his thumbs, Jungkook glanced at Aurora, seeing that she was quietly waiting for Logan's return. She pulled out her phone habitually to not feel any more awkward than she already did from sitting alone at the table.

Walking into the bathroom, Logan began to mumble under his breath as he fixed his tie. "My damn father...always putting me in a tight spot." Going to the sink, Logan adjusted his hair in the mirror to look the part. Huffing, he went into a stall.

Seokjin soon walked into the bathroom, clearing his throat. Going into a bathroom stall, he relieved himself.

When Logan came out, he washed his hands. Hearing another stall open up, the male glanced into the mirror in front of him to see who was in the restroom with him. Seeing Seokjin, Logan's eyes lit up.

He turned around astonished. "What are you doing here?"

Looking up at him, Seokjin grinned. "Fancy seeing you here, Logan."

"I'm a bit surprised as well," Logan replied a bit uneasy.

Seokjin approached the sink and began to wash his hands. "I see that you're on a date tonight."

Logan's stomach sank. "Don't tell me my father sent you..."

"On the contrary," Folding his arms, Seokjin exhaled. "Jungkook was sent."

"What?" Logan gaped. "Are you serious?"

"Don't worry. He's not going to get you into any trouble with your father."

Logan pursed his lips and eyes the floor for a brief second. "But why would he send him?"

"Because your father trusts him," Seokjin explained plainly. "I don't really see it as a bad thing. I'm sure you know that Jungkook loves his master. He'd do well to please her more than that old man of yours."

Puzzled, Logan questioned, "You know about their relationship?"

"Yes, I do." Moving aside for other men to come in, Seokjin assured Logan, "But you don't have to worry about me spilling the beans. I'm only here to help Jungkook out with some business. I won't tell you what that business is, but I'm sure in due time you'll know."

Logan remained quiet.

After Seokjin dried his hands, he added, "By the way, you have some explaining to do."

Dumbstruck, Logan asked, "Explaining about what?"

Breathing, Seokjin said, "I spoke with your father the other day."

"...okay?"

"The topic came up by chance," Seokjin added, "But he told me that you got accepted for a job opportunity in Yonkers."

Logan gulped. "He told you?"

"Yes, he did." Seokjin admitted. "Tell me something, Logan."

Logan moved aside for some of the men to leave the restroom.

Once they were alone, Seokjin continued. "What ever happened to you working for me once everything was said and done?"

Logan was speechless. "I..."

"And on top of that, not only did you get a job opportunity in Yonkers," Seokjin continued as he approached him. "You were also accepted for the job? When were you going to tell me?"