CHAPTER 35

Following behind Jungkook closely, Aurora couldn't help but wonder.

Why is Jungkook so upset? We just made up...is he still mad about what happened?

"Let me introduce you, first, to my studio." Allen reached for the doorknob and welcomed the two inside. There, a couple of former models that Jungkook knew were waiting around while other modelers were posing. Seeing the two, Luther and Jordique approached them.

Aurora broke out of concentration, hearing the guys approach them and panicked internally.

"Hey, Jungkook!" Jordique greeted. "Who's this with you?"

"She's my—" Jungkook's eyes darted to Allen's for a second.

He smiled at Jungkook, nodding his head to go on.

"She's my little sister."

"Oh, really?" Jordique bends forward into Aurora's space. "She's pretty cute."

"How hold is she?" Luther queried.

Aurora frowned. "I'm eighteen."

"Eighteen?!" The boys gasped. "Why do you look so..." Jordique's eyes roamed over the girl's breasts. "...tiny?"

Jungkook stood in between the two of them, causing Jordique to back up abruptly. "Don't stare at her like that. That's not gentlemanly."

"Oh—uh, sorry." The male smiled shyly. "I didn't mean to be rude."

"How are you boys doing?" Allen interrupts the youth, grinning.

"Ah, we're alright. We're warming up for the next photo shoot that's about to happen in half an hour."

"Alright, that's good. You two should get back to work, then."

"Uh, yes sir!" Luther and Jordique responds, going about their way.

Jungkook found it weird how the two adults' demeanor was so different around their boss.

"Shall we carry on?" Allen signals for the two to follow him. They soon went into the lounge, where some of the girls were at. Ivory, Avlyn and Corina was there—including Aisha.

"Oh look, it's Jungkook's cute little baby sister again! Ivory cooed.

Curious, the girls glanced at Jungkook and Aurora.

"What's your name pretty girl?" Avlyn smiles.

Do all of them seriously think I'm a child...? Aurora glowered.

"...Aurora." She said.

Aisha stared at Aurora for a moment, mesmerized by her beauty. She's so beautiful...She thought in awe.

"Wow Jungkook, she doesn't look anything like you." Corina commented. "Is she adopted?"

"Now, now," Allen interferes. "Let's not get into personal details about their relationship. Please, make Aurora feel at home. She's a beloved friend of mine."

"Welcome to Jungkook's home, dear." Avlyn says cheerily. "Just know that we take good care of your big brother very well." Avlyn looks at the girls—especially Aisha. "Right girls?"

Aisha blushed profusely, staring at her mug. "Y-Yeah!" She squeaked.

Aurora furrowed an eyebrow at the girl. That must be the girl that likes Jungkook.

Aisha noticed that Aurora was staring at her and fidgeted her thumbs awkwardly, eyeing her thighs.

"Be sure you girls are on time for the photo shoot. Jordique and Luther are already prepping for the next event."