Chapter 18 - Strawberry Sweet

Start from the beginning

"Mmhm. Yes, alpha." Louis was whimpering and Harry frowned. "Just –just 'careful."

The shiver that ran up Harry's spine could be described as painful. He gave Louis' stomach a few more kisses before moving away. Harry touched the omega's puffy nipples, taking one into his mouth. He sucked the pointed nub, biting on it. Louis bent closer, one hand wrapping in Harry's hair. "Alpha!"

Harry pulled away quickly, "Does it hurt?"

"Yes!" Louis moved away, pouting and upset. "Off!"

Harry listened, moving back –he should have not bit so hard. He sat on his knees like a scolded animal, waiting for Louis to speak. The omega stood, rubbing his chest before setting a hand on his stomach. "Awful!"

Harry dropped his head to a bow, "I am sorry." He looked up, "forgive me?"

Louis quickly put his hand at the back of his neck, as if the mark would have disappeared. "I love you."

Harry stopped breathing, looking away, "I heard you earlier."

"And you did not respond."

"There was no question."

"When someone says 'I love you'-"

"You say it back –when you mean it," Harry ended with a growl. "It is unfair of you to force me. I did not force you so do not force me to say something I do not want to."

Louis nodded after a minute, "yes alpha." He rubbed his arm, "will you still hold me –and take care of me?"

Harry titled his head, "of course I will."

Louis smiled, unhappy little tears in his eyes, "I am very hungry."

"Shower, I will make you something to eat."

"Something easy," Louis mumbled, "something good."

"The food from the castle will arrive, when it does you will be upstairs." Harry gave him a look, "and you will not step a foot outside of this door until I tell you to."

Louis swallowed hard, nodding quickly, "yes alpha."

"Louis."

"I swear, I will listen!" Louis came closer to the bed, "you will protect me from any harm."

"I will, I promise."

Louis' gleaming lips pulled into a small smile, "I love you." He hugged Harry before the alpha could react. Louis kissed his neck, kissed the now-burning bite, "I love you, alpha..."

-

Harry looked up when he heard feet, "omega."

Louis was only in his fur, rabbit in hand, freshly clean from the shower. "You are taking long."

"I am trying to make you food –something easy and good." He grabbed Louis, kissing his temple. Harry smelled him, finding his soap. The alpha purred, "You smell good."

"Thank you." Louis stood between him and the counter, leaning back on Harry while he chopped strawberries in half. "I like strawberries."

Harry kissed the back of his neck, burrowing his face in the bite there, "I know you do."

Louis picked one up, feeding it to Thumb, "Thumb likes them too."

"I am sure." The alpha picked one up, feeding it to him, "they are sweet."

"Mm, they are." Louis whined, stomping his small feet, "we have to go."

"Okay, okay." Harry kissed his cheek quickly, "go upstairs, please, I will bring the food."