Thirty-Nine - Let's Sleep Together

Comenzar desde el principio

Jungkook shrugged, "Tell me what should I do the next thing I woke up in the morning, when I couldn't find you anywhere and it turns out you've been sucked into that shit and leave me alone here?"

"That would never—" Jimin paused, realizing something. He looked at Jungkook for a moment before shaking his head in disapproval of the flash of nightmare in his head.

"I couldn't let that happen." He said, still shaking his head.

"What?"

"Never. That would be a huge disaster if I let you stay here alone. You'll do something unbelievable and that will put me into trouble once everything has come back to normal."

Jungkook smirked, knowing that now he had the chance to trap Jimin into the idea of sleeping together.

He quietly took a deep breath and tried his best to hide his smirk, "Well, I'm afraid I might lose my mind when you're gone." He said this while looking straight at Jimin. "I mean, who doesn't? When you're in an unfamiliar place and the only person you know suddenly disappeared to nowhere."

Jimin rooted still at his place, his face turned gloomy. He broke into a disbelief chuckle and raised his eyebrows, grilling the boy in front of him with patience.

"So? What are you planning to do?"

Jungkook shrugged, "I don't know. Maybe, going to school and making friends?"

"You better get your ass in my room tonight. Sleep with me and stay close to me. You understand?" Jimin strictly said, worries overclouded his face. Right at that moment, that was the biggest fear for him, letting Jungkook roam around the world, the real world, or to be more specific, his world without him.

Jungkook was dying to jump in excitement as well as almost smiling from ear to ear. "Gladly accepted."

End of flashback.

Counting on how many fingers he had to kill the time, finally a soft knock was sounded on the door. Jimin jumped from his bed and quickly ran over to the door. He held the doorknob and stomped his hand on his chest.

His heart was thumping insanely mad, and his breath fastened as he was extremely nervous.

"New Face? Why I can't open the door?" Jungkook asked in confusion behind the door. He attempted again, but the door would not open.

Jimin held himself against the door and was blocking him from twisting it. "G-Give me a second!"

"Why? Just open the door. It's just me."

"Give me a second!" Jimin repeated, struggling to steady his beating heart.

"Yah!" Jungkook shouted, upset. "Are you nervous or what?"

His eyes widened, "No! Why would I be nervous?"

"Then open this door, New Face."

"I said give me a second! I...I wasn't wearing a shirt."

"C'mon!" Jungkook grunted loudly. "I'm only in my boxer right now. You don't have to wear your shirt. Just open the door now."

Once again, Jimin's eyes almost popped out of their sockets. "You dumbass! Why would you be naked?! Go wear something!"

Silence. No response was given. Jimin waited for Jungkook to say anything but the other side remained silent. He sighed, feeling a bit relieved. But the relief he was holding on to wasn't going to stay for long as he had lowered his guard, letting go of the doorknob.

As he was about to turn around, the door swing opened and Jungkook entered his room, smirking widely.

"Took you long enough to let go of the door." He said, closing the door behind him while walking towards Jimin, pinning the boy against the wall.

Jimin almost panicked. The boy wasn't lying to him that he was only in a boxer. He stepped to the back until his body met the wall, sparking the panic even bigger this time.

Jungkook went by with a huge smirk. "I am so excited to sleep with someone today."

"What the fuck, Jungkook!" Jimin pushed the man on the chest to step away, but unfortunately, he couldn't even pull his hand back when Jungkook held it tightly to his chest.

"What are you doing?!" Jimin freaked out.

"Nothing." Jungkook chuckled before letting go of the boy and walking straight to the bed. "Just testing you. Come here, New Face." He tapped the bed beside him.

"I-I... I changed my mind. Let's sleep in a separate room." Jimin gathered himself from his panic and turned to walk out the door, but his body froze when he heard Jungkook's deep voice calling for him in the lowest tone possible.

"New Face. In a count of three, if you're still not in my arms, I'll catch you myself and do something to you that you'll never expect me to do."

Jimin's body moved towards the bed on its own, just with that demanding tone and threat. Jungkook smirked widely, opening his arms wide, and his eyes were almost gone for good when Jimin snuggled into his arms, resting his head on Jungkook's hand.

"You smell lovely."

Jimin elbowed the boy behind him hard, and Jungkook laughed lowly, unintentionally giving Jimin butterflies.

"Just sleep."

"Goodnight, New Face," Jungkook said with a honeyed tone, his sweetest tone so far.

He tightened his embrace, drawing the boy closer to him, and let his lips brush against the top of Jimin's head. Fortunately, Jimin didn't push him away this time, and that was enough to put him on clouds of his frantic love for Jimin.

"New Face."

"Can you just sleep and shut up? Please give me a break."

"I just wanted to say something. If you feel something confusing against your ass. I'm sorry."

"What is that supposed to mean?! Yah! What are you say—" Jimin struggled to turn around while Jungkook's arms were hugging him, but he was pushed back facing the other side by the taller.

"Goodnight, New Face."

"Jungkook!"