42 - Not You

Beginne am Anfang

"Yep." Sirius hides his nervousness under his pureblood mask while James shakes his head slightly.

Niklaus paces angrily around the room, his emotions were a whole mess. Nothing makes sense to him as his wolf whimperes inside of him, demanding that they find her.

He makes sure to hide his worry, but everybody could see it, not that they would admit it to his face.

Elijah bites the inside of his cheek and runs a hand through his hair.

Rebekah was not there with the rest. She was trying to find something to help them around the town.

A familiar soft sound of small wings shakes Finn out of his thoughts.

"It's them." Finn whispers and watches as two familiar butterflies fly around Elijah and Niklaus and then fly over to him.

"It's what?" Niklaus snaps as he turns his head to his oldest brother who is looking at his hand where the butterflies landed.

Finn furrows his eyebrows and looks down. "You don't see them?"

"It's official. Our dear brother has finally gone mad." Kol says with a small smirk.

"See what Finn?" Elijah asks as he takes a step closer to his older brother.

Finn frowns and turns to the butterflies. "Elena always has these two butterflies around her, I have wondered why nobody never said anything. Why do I see them?"

James and Sirius share a look while Niklaus looks at them with narrowed eyes.

"Do you happen to know anything mate?" He asks with a dangerous undertone.

"We are not sure." James says hesitantly. Sirius nods his head and puts his hand to his pockets.

"They are circling Elijah and Niklaus. Now they are going towards the door." Finn explains as he watches the butterflies.

Sirius smacks his forehead. "Of course! The guardians!"

"The what?" Kol asks with a tilt of his head.

"No time to explain! We have to follow them!" Sirius says loudly and drags James after them.

Elijah and Niklaus quickly walk after them.

Finn and Kol share a look. "Want to bet?"

"1000€ if Nik kills whoever is behind this." Kol says with a nod.

"I bet 1000€ for Elijah." Finn shrugs slightly. He had seen how Elijah had been more stressed than normal.

"If neither, we pay ten times the amount to whoever did it." Kol continues not fearing losing.

"Loser has to do something."

"Deal."

"If you two are ready to betting, we HAVE TO GO!" Niklaus angrily yells from outside.

Finn sighs while Kol smirks.

"I'm going to lose my money."

-

Elena's POV

"Nuapurista kuulu se polokan tahti jalakani pohjii kutkutti, Ievan äiti se tyttöösä vahti vaan kyllähän Ieva sen jutkutti. Sillä ei meitä silloin kiellot haittaa, kun myö tanssimme laiasta laitaan." I sing out loud feeling bored of just hanging there.

"For the love of earth please shut up!" The guard I discovered like an hour ago speaks up.

"You hurt my feelings my dude. Why wont you just cover your ears? Or kindly let me go and I'll shut up." I say and tug my very tired hands.